Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Volek to the Bengals?
It is in the works.

3rd round pick for Billy Volek from the Titans.
Not sure if I really understand that. I also saw were Harrington was going to vist, and also saw today were Coach Lewis finally said that they were looking at Lavar Arrington and moving to a 3-4 Defense/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Volek wouldn't be a bad backup. He torched a couple defenses when Mcnair went down. Arrington would be a good addition to the Bengals D. Just depends on if he is healthy and what kind of attitude he brings to the locker room.
Batpuff Wrote:Not sure if I really understand that. I also saw were Harrington was going to vist, and also saw today were Coach Lewis finally said that they were looking at Lavar Arrington and moving to a 3-4 Defense/
And remember who told you about Arrington 3 weeks ago!!:rockon:
I'd rather have Griese, but I'm just banking on it being irrelevant besides when we get up by a lot
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
is palmer going to be back next year
Yes. Just not sure when. He's aiming for the opening week but it's not for sure.
98NCCalum Wrote:Yes. Just not sure when. He's aiming for the opening week but it's not for sure.

Apparantly rehab's going good and it's looking promising
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I hope they can get Harrington, but Volek is also a good choice, he has a lot of experience with the role. Harrington you don't know about his attitude with being a backup. I think before its done the Bengals will end up with Jamie Martin. I hope I'm wrong.
LC99 Wrote:I hope they can get Harrington, but Volek is also a good choice, he has a lot of experience with the role. Harrington you don't know about his attitude with being a backup. I think before its done the Bengals will end up with Jamie Martin. I hope I'm wrong.

Why do you think that?????????
Volek reminds you of Kitna actually.
No way, Jamie MArtin would be a great backup here.

I would be happy with Volek, Harrington or Martin.
Harrington would be a better choice IMO
98NCCalum Wrote:I would be happy with Volek

But I wouldn't give up a third round pick for him, but I'm confident that Palmer will be back, so it all depends on your outlook
BFritz Wrote:Why do you think that?????????

I would like to see the Bengals think long term with a backup. Jamie Martin is getting up there in age, 36 I believe. I don't think Krenzel or Johnson have much of future of playing in the NFL. I would like to see a veteran, but someone a little younger.
well who did they get?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
LC99 Wrote:I would like to see the Bengals think long term with a backup. Jamie Martin is getting up there in age, 36 I believe. I don't think Krenzel or Johnson have much of future of playing in the NFL. I would like to see a veteran, but someone a little younger.

I see your point, but with how well I keep hear Carson's doing, I'm banking on him being back