Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley over Prestonsburg...
Shelby Valley beat a Prestonsburg team missing I beleeve 6 starters 2night at Shelby Valley..Not sure on the score but I think it was 14-7 or so...
Who all was missing for P'Burg? Congrats Valley! Good start to the 2006 season for the Wildcats!!
Good game Wildcats...Way to keep fighting when you were down 5-0 and come back and score 10 runs the next inning. Good pitched ballgame by Justin Tackett.
Good game from Prestonsburg, they had one bad inning that hurt them. Prestonsburg only had 2 starters there.
blackcat Wrote:Good game from Prestonsburg, they had one bad inning that hurt them. Prestonsburg only had 2 starters there.

I think Shelby valley will be brung back down to earth next time they meet the burg :flame:
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:I think Shelby valley will be brung back down to earth next time they meet the burg :flame:

I dont know, Shelby Valley has some good talent and Prestonsburg is always pretty weak at baseball, so Valley should win next time too...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know Prestonsburg was missing Nick Mcguire, Brenton Hamilton, Andrew Shepherd and some others.
alfus21 Wrote:I dont know, Shelby Valley has some good talent and Prestonsburg is always pretty weak at baseball, so Valley should win next time too...

Prestonsburg should take it. They only had 2 starters there and pitched a freshmen with no high school experience.
Why were all these players missing?
blackcat Wrote:Prestonsburg should take it. They only had 2 starters there and pitched a freshmen with no high school experience.

I thought they might have tossed the Rodebaugh(Spelling) kid last night to try to keep it close...You think they'll pitch Hamilton or Rodeebaugh(spelling again) Saturday?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't know if the players will be back or not for the game on saturday. Prestonsburg is on spring break this week and that is where the other boys are.
alfus21 Wrote:I thought they might have tossed the Rodebaugh(Spelling) kid last night to try to keep it close...You think they'll pitch Hamilton or Rodeebaugh(spelling again) Saturday?

Rodebaugh may pitch, but Prestonsburg's other starters will either not be there at all or will be there, but sitting out.
Rodebaugh did pitch the late innings didnt he?
the_phenom3 Wrote:Rodebaugh did pitch the late innings didnt he?

Not sure, he may have.
blackcat Wrote:Not sure, he may have.

He did....
alfus21 Wrote:I dont know, Shelby Valley has some good talent and Prestonsburg is always pretty weak at baseball, so Valley should win next time too...

Shouldn't underestimate the Burg..not sayin Shelby Valley doesn't have talent..I'm just sayin theres a lot of talent you didn't see the night PHS played SV..
The ones who wanted to play baseball were there.
IISnakE Wrote:The ones who wanted to play baseball were there.

No, the one ones who didn't go anywhere for spring break were there.
Always the best players are missing when Valley wins
They were missing all the seniors but one were on senior trips and i heard they had 11 senior so ten of there seniors were not there.
Valley beat them again today too
All the seniors were gone. Prestonsburg had 2 starters at the games today.
IT was Spring break all the seniors and a couple of the other players where gone ! There all gone there back now so when SV wants too play again let them know !