Poll: Who's The Bigger B*tch
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
HawksRule
11.11%
WideRight05
11.11%
Both
77.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The B*tch? HawksRule v.s. WideRight05
WideRight claims I am, but let's not forget who likes all my post and stole my avatar and sig.
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
I'll cast the first vote
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Fixed your poll for you. llol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ dude....
C'mon, you know it was funny.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This looks to be a lopsided decision....lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
If I go back into troll mode I will make everyone on this site my bitch haha.
^ You're the only bitch on this site
Thanks to Spud voting will never show the answer
Damn it's getting deep in here...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
HawksRule Wrote:Thanks to Spud voting will never show the answer

I'll take it off if you want me to buddy.
#BBFL
^ lol man it's cool that was a nice touch I didn't see that coming
^ Yeah you would know what a nice touch feels like wouldn't you fag?
^ yea bitch your mom has a nice touch
^ More like you think your boyfriend has a nice touch.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ More like I think my boyfriend has a nice touch.

Seen you had some typos man so I fixed them for you
^ First a picture of a rainbow, now a picture of Poythress taking it off. What's next? A picture of you, RIUTG, and Stardust snuggling together?
^ you'd be jealous wouldn't you ******
^ Nope. I would laugh because it would be hillarious.
You all are relentless. lol
#BBFL
^ WR you'd enjoy this more
[Image: http://static3.devote.se/gallery/big/201...0e92cc.jpg]
That is a freaking insult. DO NOT put that little fruit cake on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ you being on here is more of an insult than that
^ You're the one that put him on here. Considering you're already a big queer that makes things even worse for you.
Are you two ever going to stop? LOL
#BBFL
:popcorn:Confusedmoke:

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the biggest troll of them all?
^ Wideleft.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Wideleft.

Oh yeah. Forgot about him. He's hilarious, unless you happen to be playing Highlands that week....
Wideleft is a legend. He's the founder of the Wides.
Although I've got to say, Hop24 can give him a run for his money. Hop doesn't create threads a lot, so that's probably why he's not as noticed.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...nnon+hop24

He really tore it up in here LOL