Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central Eagles 2012
JCfan12 Wrote:Well I knew that I would have somebody come on here saying this dosn't happen here we don't tolerated that. Like I said I've heard it myself. Yes I go to the field every day my son plays and is a starter so don't act like I don.t know what going on with the team? Maybe you don't know or like alot more around here don't care.
If you don't like what is being said and you go to practice every day like you say then why dont you say something there instead of trying to bash someone on a forum like this.Sounds to me like you aren't a proud Eagle fan or you are just CHICKEN.
First off nobody chicken? I clearly stated facts not lies facts?
JCfan12 Wrote:Well I knew that I would have somebody come on here saying this dosn't happen here we don't tolerated that. Like I said I've heard it myself. Yes I go to the field every day my son plays and is a starter so don't act like I don.t know what going on with the team? Maybe you don't know or like alot more around here don't care.

Everybody know's your sole purpose in this thread. All you and EagleFootball Pride have done in this thread is start this crap and one of the things that you have in common is you both joined this site last month. Both of you have only been on here for a month but your agenda is so clear. Get a life and if you have a problem with the man just address it man to man and stop being a coward hiding behind a computer screen. And by the way, the parents that I've seen in the stands,whose son starts for our team, can actually spell and carry on a converstion.
JCfan12 Wrote:First off nobody chicken? I clearly stated facts not lies facts?

Well if you're interested in stating the facts, you shouldn't have a problem stating your name on here. I mean it's easy to come on here and drag someone's name through the mud while hiding behind a user name, but if this really has happened, I feel you should tell us all your name so we can put the puzzle together. If you don't, we'll either think you're lying or just plain gutless. Which one is it?
Tuff talk.But still the truth. I didn't start the post?
Im NOT a modeator..... BUT I am a loyal JC fan.

So if you would please either get back on the topic and talk about our (JC's) football team this year OR start a new thread about whatever the issue is you are disscussing on here.
RIPKIN Wrote:If you don't like what is being said and you go to practice every day like you say then why dont you say something there instead of trying to bash someone on a forum like this.Sounds to me like you aren't a proud Eagle fan or you are just CHICKEN.

I agree, if you do not like it (I do not blame you,I would not either), then go talk to your AD. I have done that before and the AD said he was very thankful and wished more parents would come talk to him, it allows him to know what is going on in all the sports programs.
OffTheHook Wrote:To those of us who know him personally. He is playing soccer for UPike.

Correction AGAIN....He is not playing any where. he is going to Big Sandy Community and Tech. Coll.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Does anybody know if JC is still having the scrimmages tomorrow night with Whitley Co. and Powell Co. attending?
Yes, Whitley for sure don't know about Powell