Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Marijuana Inc To Distribute THC Free ‘CBD Infused’ Product Lines in the US
Medical Marijuana Inc announced today that as of August 1, 2011 its initial Cannabidiol (CBD) and THC Free Product lines will be available for consumers in the United States. The first lines of products are to be distributed to more than two thousand health and wellness centers throughout the United States as well as direct to consumers through the Hemp Network, a division of Medical Marijuana Inc ( www.thehempnetwork.com ). The products will be available in a CBD tablet, CBD capsule, and CBD-infused beverage line, all which carry the health and wellness benefits of CBD cannabis extract

http://www.theweedblog.com/medical-marij...ed-states/
So, for all of those patients who have a medical prescription for weed who only smoke it for the "Medical Benefits", let's see how quickly they come up with complaints about the new pot that doesn't get you high....
^
lol. :truestory:
A weed beverage line we did put a man on the moon so it can be possible
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Stardust Wrote:So, for all of those patients who have a medical prescription for weed who only smoke it for the "Medical Benefits", let's see how quickly they come up with complaints about the new pot that doesn't get you high....

Bingo! Yahtzee! That is the key.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just wish they would legalize marijuana already, it's not going anywhere and people are going to continue to smoke it no matter what the government does. It's a lot less dangerous than alcohol.
It's all about $$$ if the government isn't gonna make any money of taxes then it will stay illegal. Look at Moonshine.
^
True, to some extent.
In the case of moonshine, you can actually buy moonshine in stores, as long as it follows federal guidelines, but its only in some states like WV i think.

Marijuana on the other hand would produce millions in tax money, however, its to easy to grow. Everyone can get their own seeds and grow it themselves and the goverment wont make any money, which is what your 100% correct on.
Which I don't do any of it.
^Testing and knowing when a person smoked it. Is another BIG factor. They can't tell if you smoked it that day or 2 weeks ago. It's either in your system or not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^Testing and knowing when a person smoked it. Is another BIG factor. They can't tell if you smoked it that day or 2 weeks ago. It's either in your system or not.

Marijuana stays in your system much longer than all other drugs usually tested for in a 10-panel drug test. Which is bullshit IMO considering it is by far the least lethal out of all drugs tested for.

[Image: http://i34.tinypic.com/1zp34ur.jpg]
Shouldn't hate what you don't understand...

Also, it's not easy to grow by any means. Depends on the strain really. If it were so easy to grow, everyone would be doing it now, lol.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Marijuana stays in your system much longer than all other drugs usually tested for in a 10-panel drug test. Which is bullshit IMO considering it is by far the least lethal out of all drugs tested for.

[Image: http://i34.tinypic.com/1zp34ur.jpg]

I agree. But, we can blame that on our ignorant ass Great Great Grandparents generation. "Reefer Madness"...LOL!

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TE_UGvhJoMw/T3...poster.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Here is another idiotic one....LOL

[Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iz20aQDQyfs/T3...poster.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
These are funny!

[Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2GfaVbrMFdI/Tn...ness-4.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
No wonder people were scared to death. If it were so bad. Why didn't our Founding Fathers do something about it? I know why.....Cause they LIKED it! Along with the Moonshine...lol!

[Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UyscEK0OEYo/TC...n+Kids.gif]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:No wonder people were scared to death. If it were so bad. Why didn't our Founding Fathers do something about it? I know why.....Cause they LIKED it! Along with the Moonshine...lol!

George Washington grew quite a bit of Marijuana on his farm. Not to mention several others. Hemp is a very useful product, but got smeared in the 30's and 40's so wood would be used to make paper, instead of hemp.
^"We the people" have zero say so anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis

The extent people will go to get marijuana...
^The scary thing is, some people really would consider that.

On a related tangent, since South Park is set in Colorado, I believe they are trying to pass a bill that would essentially legalize the possession and use of marijuana in the state, there's a vote coming up on it soon.
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that South Park is the most retarded shit they ever put on t.v.
^Not in those words, lol, but yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else think that South Park is the most retarded shit they ever put on t.v.

I actually like it! It is extremely satirical and political! The agenda's they hit face on are pretty spot-on! I don't think they necessarily take sides, but they do a decent job of getting the issue out!

How could you not like Mr. Hand being a KKK member, but Mr. Garrison claim he does not have a racist bone in his body! It jumped out at me the number of people who vehemently say they are not racist, and then they tell Black jokes or get cut off and yell (while the windows are closed tight) you Stupid N******!

If you look at South Park for what it is, I like it better than anything that comes out of CNN, CNBC or MSNBC!

[Image: http://images.wikia.com/southpark/images...rrison.png]
^At least the boring news channels can be watched with your family, South Park is disturbingly grotesque. In all seriousness, didn't their movie break a record for most cuss words or something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else think that South Park is the most retarded shit they ever put on t.v.

ah finally someone agrees with me.
^It's the Reefer Madness making you guys talk like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confusedmoke:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Strikeout King Wrote:ah finally someone agrees with me.

Yup.
I dont know how people like shows like South Park, Family Guy, among others.
I cant watch it for more than 30 seconds.
^It's because you gotta be high to watch them...LOL!

Kinda like Pink Floyd's - The Wall....LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yup.
I dont know how people like shows like South Park, Family Guy, among others.
I cant watch it for more than 30 seconds.

I love Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill and those but can't stand South Park