Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions: Hazard Bulldogs @ Allen Central Rebels (Apr. 3)
What do you all think of this 14th/15th Region match-up. AC will have all of it's starters back from senior trip and they will be in full force gearing up for the All 'A'. I heard from a source in Hazard that a few players that everyone thought would play have decided not to play and focus on other things. What are everyone's thoughts?
I don't know how good AC is but I have seen Hazard play. They are a tuff team that will not give up so AC will have to beat them the whole game. They better not lay back any.
I think this will be a fun game to watch. I hope to be at this game. Hazard is a traditionally tough team under Meehan, while AC is pretty strong this year under Johnson. AC will be with a full lineup and all players for the first game of the season. Will be a game to watch.
I look foward to watchin this game!!:Nodding:
Go Dawgs!!!!
Ac-5
Hazard-1
Hazard is going to shut Allen Central down, just like they did in football!!! There is no way that this game will be even close!
hhsgrad09 Wrote:Hazard is going to shut Allen Central down, just like they did in football!!! There is no way that this game will be even close!
Have you seen AC play? The seniors will be back and they will have even more power! Rebels by 6.
AC might not have looked very strong the last two games but they were missing some players. This Monday though all players will be there and AC will be ready to play. Don't get me wrong Hazard is good too and they always have been. If these two teams play to their full potential it should be a very interesting game. I look forward to seeing what these two teams look like and what they will bring this season.

But I have to say Good Luck AC! :Cheerlead