Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps 4-Prestonsburg 3
Good game! 2-0... off to a great start!!!
Only Becuz Prestonsburgs whole team is gone right now...Prestonsburg would kill them in any other time
UH.... is that your OPINION or do you know that to be a fact??? I guess you must be a psychic!!! I can be just as smart mouthed about this as I can be nice. All I did was issue congrats to a team who won a game. Either way you look at it.... it was a WIN for Phelps!!! :Cheerlead
Congrats to Phelps, Might have been a different game had all Pburgs players been there
MUCH nicer post!! LOL... that may be the fact and everyone is entitled to a "off" game!! I am just proud that the kids that everyone has dogged to death are winning and now SOME people may have to eat their words!!! Thanks BB for the acknowledgement!!!
Congrats to Phelps!!
Congrats Phelps to a win and to a 2-0 start! P'Burg will obviously be a different team when all of their players are present, but I guess we won't know who would've won the game had they have been there. Once again...Congrats, Phelps!!
Phelps seems to be playing very good ball early on in the season!
Where were Prestonburg's players?
Sponge Bob Wrote:Where were Prestonburg's players?

Spring break, they will be back next week.
Thanks everyone for your posts of "thanks"... LOL..... The boys are working hard to be as good as they possibly can.
Who all is missing? And are they starters?
If I was their Coach, it would be a while for them to win back starting positions!!!
When you sign up to play, you are supposed to dedicate yourself to it!!! When you blow off the first week just because you would rather be somewhere else it lets everyone down!!! And I am sorry, but that is your own fault!
Well many of the boys did not know the baseball schedule. They had already paid for their trip, so I don't blame them for not wanting to waste their money!
NationalFan Wrote:Who all is missing? And are they starters?

They had one maybe two starters at their games.
The Guru Wrote:If I was their Coach, it would be a while for them to win back starting positions!!!
When you sign up to play, you are supposed to dedicate yourself to it!!! When you blow off the first week just because you would rather be somewhere else it lets everyone down!!! And I am sorry, but that is your own fault!
Hey, don't worry They know what the punishment is already, and like it's been said they had already paid their money and their parents Im sure didnt want to loose the $.:moon:
Congrats to Phelps