Florida State
Stony Brook
UCLA
Kent State
Arkansas
South Carolina
Florida

Thoughts/Predictions.

I'm pulling for Stony Brook. I always like to root on the underdog but I watched them other day against LSU and they are actually a very good team and won the most games in the nation this season, 52 I believe. If they cant win it, than of course I'll be rooting for an SEC team (Arkansas because former Mr Kentucky Cox is on that team) or I'd like to see South Carolina 3 peat.
It's going to be a great series!!!! Im excited
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
For those who know college baseball better than me. Is Stony Brook and Kent St. making the CWS the same year the equivalent of Butler and VCU making the Final 4?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can someone post the schedule and on what TV stations they will be playing on.

And Jarons, I think Stony Brook is, but as for Kent State, I think their pretty good. Someone can disagree because I don't really know that much either.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Jarons Wrote:For those who know college baseball better than me. Is Stony Brook and Kent St. making the CWS the same year the equivalent of Butler and VCU making the Final 4?

More like Morehead State and Marshall...LOL!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
At least the team that I thought embarased kentucky is in the cws. Those losses dont look too bad now
UF will be the most talented team in the field. But, that does not always matter.
After the 1st round of the double elimination format

UCLA beat Stony Brook

Arizona beat Fl State

Arkansas beat Kent State

South Carolina beat Florida

Stony Brook plays Fl State and AZ will play UCLA later today.
MVP2 Wrote:After the 1st round of the double elimination format

UCLA beat Stony Brook

Arizona beat Fl State

Arkansas beat Kent State

South Carolina beat Florida

Stony Brook plays Fl State and AZ will play UCLA later today.

good come back for SC, i thought they would have lost when i turned it off...
Kent State is surprising everyone. lol
cant belive Arkansas keeps winning...Sad, hitting hot at the right time...
Love seeing Kent State do what they are doing especially with whom they are beating.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Love seeing Kent State do what they are doing especially with whom they are beating.

yea be nice for them to knock out SC as well.,then beat Arkansas 2x, whick
h probally wont happen..
cuppett777 Wrote:yea be nice for them to knock out SC as well.,then beat Arkansas 2x, whick
h probally wont happen..
I am hoping for a nice little 2 wins for FSU and 3 wins Kent State now :biggrin:
i was glad to see Arkansas get put out last night, but,i call it like i see it, they got the raw deal, on alot of calls, in the strike zone...