Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder 105 - Heat 94 (Finals Game 1)
Stardust Wrote:^ That was the point I was trying to make K_Mac. You know I give you hell about Kobe, but I think you know how I really feel. I was almost going to pull you in and ask you "If Kobe's only accomplishment was 81 points, would that make him GREAT"? Kobe deserves the distinction of what he has accomplished over his entire career! Kobe had years where he was the best in the NBA, no arguing about it! Had Kobe never won a title, no one could deny Kobe's place in the HOF! It's what I was trying to point out about other's. Where will LBJ finish? Who knows! But to say he is not worthy of the accolades (and the jeers) is not legitimate!

I can agree with this.
I'm not taking nothing away from LeBron, he's one of the best but I just don't think he's the best. We all have our opinions
^ Well then please tell us who the best is?

Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose aren't eligible by your standards...
because their 0 championships means that they have accomplished nothing.
Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, D-Wade, LBJ, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin all those are very good players.
Strikeout King Wrote:Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, D-Wade, LBJ, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin all those are very good players.

I'm the biggest Kobe fan ever - he has already passed the torch

Duncan is great - but if he's the best now; then in his prime he was the best of all-time

D-Wade - not even the best player on his team. Has he even been a legit contender for MVP at any point in his career

CP3 - doubt it

Blake Griffin - ah boys...
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm the biggest Kobe fan ever - he has already passed the torch

Duncan is great - but if he's the best now; then in his prime he was the best of all-time

D-Wade - not even the best player on his team. Has he even been a legit contender for MVP at any point in his career

CP3 - doubt it

I can agree with all of this. Except cp3, he is pretty damn good lol (not the best though, i agree there), if he had been running point along side the black mamba its untelling how different the playoffs could have been.
Umm, last night on ABC, I didn't say it! zaga didn't say it! MVP2 didn't say it! Nope, we didn't say it! Un-uh, it was Magic Johnson who said it! SK, if Magic say's LBJ is the best player in the league, then does that sit better for you?????
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm the biggest Kobe fan ever - he has already passed the torch

CP3 - doubt it

D-Wade has already won a Championship + an MVP Award.
^ So????

Explain your point?
Zaga said has Wade been a contender for MVP

I said he has won an MVP award
^ No, Wade has not won a league MVP, which is what zaga was saying.
ah boys..
He has won a Finals MVP
Strikeout King Wrote:He has won a Finals MVP

We don't believe for a minute that you thought that was what I was referring to when I said MVP.

Finals MVP is the best player out of 24 players in a stretch of 4 to 7 games.

I'm talking about the best player out of anyone that suits up in an NBA uniform over the course of 82 games (66 this season)
Wade should have won an MVP. But well lets just say he didnt.
:biglmao:Confusedinglepar:biglmao::hilarious::biglmao::lmao::biglmao:

Strikeout King Wrote:Thunder lead 1-0

:biglmao:King Chokes alot does what he's best at CHOKING!

Dusty get ready, Thunder gonna run wild on your Heat and Mr. Chokes a lot in big games. Confusednicker:

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol the MVP dominated the 4th quarter. Durant probably had more points in his first ever playoff game 4th quarter then Lebron had in the entire finals last year. That's unfortunate. Durant is a 4th quarter machine.

Strikeout King Wrote:who won last night and who had more points? That's stupid to say that Durant shouldn't be considered in LBJ's league

March 25 Thunder 103-87 - LBJ 17 Pts, 3 Rebs, 7 Asst. - Durrant 28 pts, 9 Rebs, 8 Asst

April 4 Heat 98-93 - LBJ 34 pts, 7 Rebs, 10 Asst. - Durrant 30 pts, 4 Rebs, 3 Asst

June 12 Thunder 105-94: LBJ 30 pts, 9 Rebs, 4 Asst. - Durrant 36 pts, 8 Rebs, 4 Asst.

Looks to me there in the same league.

Strikeout King Wrote:how do you miss a layup? I could have hit that blindfolded.

SD I do have a question for you, If the Heat lose the Finals are you gonna blame it on the refs or say the NBA is rigged because your player didn't win a championship?