Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Members Picture thread (size limit fixed)
Here is a picture from the 2005 district championship game. As most of you know they later went on to win the first state championship at Russell since 1978. My oldest is in there somewhere. Those of you that know me will be able to find him.
That's one dedicated boy Midee. And the football picture is cute. I love it when pictures are taking right in the heat of the moment, you can see the energy and excitement.

thetribe Wrote:That's one dedicated boy Midee. And the football picture is cute. I love it when pictures are taking right in the heat of the moment, you can see the energy and excitement.

Well that it is Greek letters from his fraternity. He says that he will be a Pike for life so he figured it would be something that would mean something later in life.

As for the football picture he is #53 holding the sign. He was so proud of his senior season.
I could tell that it was a frat, didn't know which one but to have that kind of dedication to anything is a big deal. People that go out and just point to something on a wall to get inked on their bodies for the rest of their lives...let's just say that I couldn't do that.

Figured I should put these in since Midee did
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
thetribe Wrote:I could tell that it was a frat, didn't know which one but to have that kind of dedication to anything is a big deal. People that go out and just point to something on a wall to get inked on their bodies for the rest of their lives...let's just say that I couldn't do that.

I was happy that he actually put some thought into rather than just doing what you said and pointing at the wall. It is something that means something to him and he will be a Pike forever. So that was one of his Christmas presents from us.
Sweet tat Midee. Tell him I LOVE IT!
Since we're sharing tattoos, this is mine... it's on my lower back.

Yes, I'm a girl, and I AM that crazy about MJ.
Pretty cool tats people. I will post pics of mine when I get home.

This is one of mine.

It is 'always in my heart' in Chinese down my spine.

The other one is a tribal sun on my right shoulderblade but I don't have any pics of it right now.

I really love that tattoo, tribe!
Thank you. I got it after a few very important people in my life passed away and besides it representing something very important to me, I could not be happier with the way that it turned out. It's my favorite.

I'm planning my next one but I'm not sure what I want to get this time under the needle.

Wow lol, what a thread.
Some pictures magically dissapeared.
Most of these people ive never even seen on here.
lol, revive the thread haha

Good to know there use to be a bunch of women on this site and now its filled with old dirty bastards haha
Sorry, I don't feel like blinding everybody on here with my sexy looks! Haha!
lol, this thread was started not long after the site was first created.
Im assuming a lot of these posters never thought it would grow like it has.
I remember when this thread first came out!!!!

God that was a long time ago...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
The mysterious photo thread is what it should be called now. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Would be cool to see some now pics of people who posted when this thread came out. Wonder why no one else has added any pics of them selves on her lately...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Updated picture of Sardust

[Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1rzsVJNU68s/T5...g2-man.jpg]

HE was so upset he didnt make the cast of lord of the rings
The pics wont show any more because the site has since went to the Vbulletin style.

The pics were uploaded under a different format along with the little smilies and such so there all gone.
Whatever happened to Cali? She was going to be naked before this thread was done.... She certainly didn't mind posting her photo's...