Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Members Picture thread (size limit fixed)
I will take him whenever he is ready, he was still deciding on what he wanted last I talked to him, Chris or Mark is going to do two more for me within the next month, I guess I will take him then if hes ready.
These are from my phone so they're a lil blurry.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Me and my friend Brittany, my bub, and me and my cousin Leigh Ann.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
My comment to the last pic Cali "It's pretty sad when you can rest stuff on them."...lol
Im Tired !!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
me
Yea...Bad Pic...I Just Like The Way My Eyes Look...LOL
One Of My MANY Senior Pics LOL...

It Didnt Show Up...Darn
I Think This One Should Show Up In Here
I dont have anything.
That picture isn't really a good one....Have more I should dig out I guess..lol
this is me sporting my lucky Bama hat :thumpsup:
A hat in which I shall snatch the next time I am over at your house!
Me, me and Steve-O, me and the boys in Daytona last year for Spring Break.
hey Redneck I didnt know that was you...you were a very good football player..ive coached against you
TidesHoss32 Wrote:hey Redneck I didnt know that was you...you were a very good football player..ive coached against you

Yeah that's me, lol. Thanks. Who did you coach for?
More Pics.
nice pics everyone!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Captains!! Im 76
Would like to see more picks from peoples and peepettes, lol..
Wow i remember estill they stayed in our dormz last year a few of them got kicked off the team and hurt their season last year it was some of their better players it was kinda messed up....i bet they had a rough season after that even though 2 or 3 dont totally make a team....

Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Yea...Bad Pic...I Just Like The Way My Eyes Look...LOL
Its it better to use photobucket to host your pictures or just upload them??? anyone?
Here is one of a legend from our area.
Estaban Esteves Wrote:Its it better to use photobucket to host your pictures or just upload them??? anyone?

Just upload them. Works just fine.

The good ol days! Im in the middle we just got done kicking some :moon: in this one!! I miss football so much!
Nice pics TOMCAT06
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanx 15! Those were the days! haha Thats prolly one of my favorite pics from my football career!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j116/s...era004.jpg" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j116/s...oolpic.jpg" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">

MY freshman pic. Its real old.