Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 16 East Ridge 1
Congrats Pirates on the win.
I was not at the game, so Id appreciate the stats. Who pitched and all that good stuff. I assume this game was 5 innings.
Pirates play Tug Valley Wv 2mara at Belfry.
Belfry's offense is really turning it on. I am glad to see Coach Hagy and the Pirate Baseball team are having a great season so far !!!

In three games Belfry has outscored their opponents 61-4 !!!! :yikes:

Go Pirates !!!

Belfry (3-0) will host Tug Valley,WV at 5:30 tomorrow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah they are a good team with alot of potential. Im anxious to see us play a good team and see were they stand.
What time is the game tomorrow?
I've said this the whole off-season. Belfry will be a contender.
Khsaa has 5:30.
Blackcat, you are right they have the potential. Chapman can flat bring it. The thing Im most impressed with is they are hitting the ball smart. Last few years they have went for the big ball which dont always work. They are hitting the gaps and really smacking it well.
Chapman and Chris West both pitched in this game I heard. Im not sure of how much each. Belfry actually let this game go all 7 innings. Their bats woke up and they scored 6 runs in the top of the 7th.
BelfryPride Wrote:Belfry's offense is really turning it on. I am glad to see Coach Hagy and the Pirate Baseball team are having a great season so far !!!

In three games Belfry has outscored their opponents 61-4 !!!! :yikes:

Go Pirates !!!

Belfry (3-0) will host Tug Valley,WV at 5:30 tomorrow

That is amazing that they've outscored 3 teams like that..They done something similiar in 2001 outscoring "x" number of opponents like 91-6 or something before SV shut them out at Shelby Valley, only because the field is so big though..They had at least 6 warning track shots...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is a young Belfry team also. I think that there are only 3 seniors if I'm not mistaken.