Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did Jesus say about Homosexuality
Aren't somethings just a given........

Our founding fathers didn't leave an area where they worshiped Buddah.
Our founding fathers didn't leave an area where they worshiped Allah.

I really don't think our founding fathers could have forseen the problems we face today where people mistake God (The God Almighty, The Creator, The Man that The Bible is wrote about) for anybody but God, the Christian God.

Call me crazy, but there's another one of those things the F.B.I. would call a clue.
TheRealVille Wrote:And it says christian where?

I heard on Sports Center that Matt Cain threw a no hitter against Houston in San Francisco. Nobody actually mentioned that it was in a BASEBALL game but, I was able to figure that out on my own as were all the other rational sports fans who head about it. Same thing with the founding father's use of the word Creator. Are you really trying to word play to duck the significance and the validity of WRITTEN and carefully catalogued historical and governmental documents which comprise the record of our nation's birth? What a weak and pathetic rigmarole for an argument.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think the most important point in the Christianity is love, openness, tolerance and the fact that every body should be accepted. It's really sad, that many christians don't get all these facts. christians should also accept gay people, because love is love! And love is always better than hate and fear. We should live in peace together and rather get serenata flowers liverpool for us instead of hating us!
fmohan Wrote:I think the most important point in the Christianity is love, openness, tolerance and the fact that every body should be accepted. It's really sad, that many christians don't get all these facts. christians should also accept gay people, because love is love! And love is always better than hate and fear. We should live in peace together and rather get serenata flowers liverpool for us instead of hating us!

No offense but that's not quite true, we are to accept that others, as well as ourselves, are inherantly flawed and sinners by birth. With the obvious 'good news' that God will forgive all manner of sin through repentance and faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. God does not tolerate sin and exacts a terrible price from those who approach His judgement bar without the benefit of having their sins covered by the shed blood of Jesus. People on the road to perdition need to be pointed in the right direction, just to accept them as they are, would validate their behavior and sinful nature. I didn't say we are to judge them, I said we are to point them. In order to do that we have to correctly identify with them that they are on the wrong path. We must call out the error of their way to help correct their path. Therefore, we can't just accept them (tolerate) and act like homosexuality is anything other than what God has called it. "An abomination" worthy of being turned over to a "reprobate mind" by the Lord of Hosts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]