Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lieberman Proposes Special Counsel for Leaks Probe
I see new Obama scapegoats on the horizon. Throwing Eric Holder (for the Fast and Furious scandal) and some poor sap to be named later (who was just following orders) under the bus mayy buy Obama enough time to delay the appointment of special prosecutors until after the election. The Outlaw Prez rides again...

[INDENT]
Quote:[COLOR="Blue"]Lieberman Proposes Special Counsel for Leaks Probe
[/COLOR]

Sen. Joe Lieberman says there should be a special counsel to look into allegations that the administration has leaked information on a U.S.-Israeli cyber-warfare campaign against Iran's nuclear program and other classified activities.

The Connecticut Independent also said President Barack Obama should instruct anybody on his staff involved in such leaks to come forward and that the president should himself be interviewed by investigators.

Both Democrats and Republicans have criticized apparent leaks about the cyber-warfare initiative, on Obama's selection of targets for counterterrorism assassination plots and the mission that killed Osama Bin Laden.

GOP critics have suggested the leaks were orchestrated to boost Obama's re-election bid.

Read rest of story here
[/INDENT]
Just the mention of any kind of special counsel offends Barrack Hussein Kardashian Oblamo. I wonder why?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I see new Obama scapegoats on the horizon. Throwing Eric Holder (for the Fast and Furious scandal) and some poor sap to be named later (who was just following orders) under the bus mayy buy Obama enough time to delay the appointment of special prosecutors until after the election. The Outlaw Prez rides again...

[INDENT][/INDENT]
Any democrat is an outlaw to you..
TheRealVille Wrote:Any democrat is an outlaw to you..
Joe Lieberman is a patriotic, law abiding American citizen who is a member of the Democratic Party. Obama is an outlaw and his supporters enable his bad behavior. Anything and everything that Obama does seems to be A-OK with you. Are your flip-flops synchronized with Obama's?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Joe Lieberman is a patriotic, law abiding American citizen who is a member of the Democratic Party. Obama is an outlaw and his supporters enable his bad behavior. Anything and everything that Obama does seems to be A-OK with you. Are your flip-flops synchronized with Obama's?

lieberman is not a democrat independent who caucus with
the democrats everytime there is a democrat in the white house and the
republicans are in control of one of the house's they want to investigate
thats all they did when clinton was in there and now obama
vector Wrote:lieberman is not a democrat independent who caucus with
the democrats everytime there is a democrat in the white house and the
republicans are in control of one of the house's they want to investigate
thats all they did when clinton was in there and now obama
Lieberman is a life-long Democrat who registered as an Independent because liberals in his own party turned their back on him because of his support of the Iraq War. He voted to give Harry Reid and the Democrats control of the Senate.

Do you support the Obama administration leaking classified information to boost his reelection chances?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Lieberman is a life-long Democrat who registered as an Independent because liberals in his own party turned their back on him because of his support of the Iraq War. He voted to give Harry Reid and the Democrats control of the Senate.

Do you support the Obama administration leaking classified information to boost his reelection chances?

do you have proof that obama and his administration leaked
classified information to boost his reelection chances?
and the democratics did vote him out because of the iraq war
which was a big mistake
did the democrats investigate cheney and bush for torturing prisoners
no
did the democrats investigate cheney and bush fo rmisleading congress
into a war with iraq no
i don't believe they investigate anybody
just like fast and furious holder ended something that the bush
adiministration started now the crazy's want to investigate him
vector Wrote:do you have proof that obama and his administration leaked
which was a big mistake
no
into a war with iraq no
Hoot's a moron. Anybody that reads this site knows this. Cotton comes to mind.
vector Wrote:do you have proof that obama and his administration leaked
which was a big mistake
no
into a war with iraq no
The leaked information benefited only Obama, and some of it came from a meeting of Obama's own Security Council, which was not attended by any Republicans. By definition, the leaks originated in the Obama administration.

The Bush administration is finished. History. Finis. Senate Democrats are demanding to know who leaked the classified information, although they have not called for a special counsel yet.
TheRealVille Wrote:Hoot's a moron. Anybody that reads this site knows this. Cotton comes to mind.
Right on time, RV. You seem incapable of making more than a few posts without resorting to insults, profanity, or lies. An IQ of 120+? :biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Right on time, RV. You seem incapable of making more than a few posts without resorting to insults, profanity, or lies. An IQ of 120+? :biglmao:
You willing to try me out?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The leaked information benefited only Obama, and some of it came from a meeting of Obama's own Security Council, which was not attended by any Republicans. By definition, the leaks originated in the Obama administration.

The Bush administration is finished. History. Finis. Senate Democrats are demanding to know who leaked the classified information, although they have not called for a special counsel yet.

how do you know it would just benfit obama
looks to me it would benfit romney more
TheRealVille Wrote:Hoot's a moron. Anybody that reads this site knows this. Cotton comes to mind.

There's a funny thing about that. Especially seeing as how so many folks reading this forum agree with you, according to well, you. Anyway, it would seem to me you'd have more in the way of corroborators if that were true. On the contrary, there are scant few who don't respect Hoot from what I have read. You don't seem credible because, as far as I can remember, you haven't condemned a single bone headed manuver Obama has ever made, or disagreed with as much as one policy. Nobody's that good, I mean, I'd take George W. everyday of the week and twice on Sunday, but, there were a number of things I disagreed with him about.

FWIW, nobody can make a credible case to link Joe Lieberman with anybody other than the dems. That's the kind of thing people have personal experience with, there just isn't any wiggle room here being that it is a matter of public record.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:You willing to try me out?
I come on here to discuss politics. If I wanted to compare IQs, then I would join Mensa.