Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Johnson Central Predictions(April 1st)
Rebels open up tomorrow against the eagles of johnson central should be an exciting game best of luck to the rebels.:rockon:
jc in 5 innings
:1: By position, who are the players to watch? Who are their hitters? Do they bunt? Can they defend the short game? This is information people want. Can they win this region?
I know Ac has a very good short stop you better look out for her. I think her name is Samantha Nelson she can hit and field very well.
How is AC's pitching?
They are decent but do not underestimate them.
Define decent...Gooch-Pikeville- and Bentley-Shelby Valley- consistently throw in the upper 50s (57-58mph), so I have been told. Yates-East Ridge- throws in the low 50s (52-53)...all three have a change, and great location. Gooch uses the drop ball well, and Yates throws the rise with a screwball break. Bentley has it all...drop, screwball, riseball, and a killer curve. Rife at Phelps, throws in the low 40s with good location. She also has some movement on the ball. Johnson Central has one young lady who throws in the mid 40s, and she can put the ball on a dime. Paintsville's pitcher has added some velocity and she has developed a better than average change. Heck, Shelby Valley's #2 pitcher might be the 4th best pitcher in the region-I believe her name is Ashley Stanley.
Alana Cline will problaby be who the eagles will see tomorrow she throws in the upper 40's low 50's and has great location
lc county had 7 earned runs against jc in their recent game.lafferty was the pitcher and she seened to hit her spots early but had trouble after about 3 innings.the 3rd baseman for jc is very good
what was the final score of this game?