Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 121 - Thunder 106 (Finals Game 5)
congratulations James you won your first championship.
Congrats to the best player in the world.. I wonder how long until we have one of our many internet Refs get on and complain!
Yes! Woooooooohhooooooooooooooo!! Finally! WORLD CHAMPS BABY, AND LEBRON FINALS MVP! BEST ON EARTH!
Class postgame comments by the MVP!
CardinalAlum Wrote:Congrats to the best player in the world.. I wonder how long until we have one of our many internet Refs get on and complain!

James cheated, can't win anything without the ref's or help from David Stearn

lol.....had to do it Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:Class postgame comments by the MVP!

Best in the League right now....Very professional what he did after the game.

No, I'm not jumping on the LBJ or Heat bandwagon, still don't like either
^ SK, those are some pretty classy comments on your signature from such a hater.... Wink
he's been through a lot, getting close several times, but just not enough until now. im glad juwan howard finally won a championship
Couldn't help it, made to do it because of the bet....
^ I thought the same thing about JH. I was not a big fan of the Fab Five, but I truly did like Juwan! Not a dUKe fan in any way, but love Battier now...
Strikeout King Wrote:Couldn't help it, made to do it because of the bet....

Nah, you just came out of the closet
[Image: http://gaymarriagesupport.com/wp-content...ingout.jpg]
I'm not a Duke fan either but I am a fan of JJ Reddick
Stardust Wrote:Nah, you just came out of the closet
[Image: http://gaymarriagesupport.com/wp-content...ingout.jpg]

nah that's ballers
It's amazing! Every single year that John Calipari wins a National Title, so does Lebron! I sure hope that Calipari wins the next 6 National Titles
[Image: http://www.clker.com/cliparts/U/5/y/9/3/...ink-md.png]
MIAMI -- The decision is final: LeBron James made the right call coming to Miami.

Finally an NBA champion, it's all worth it now.

James had 26 points, 11 rebounds and 13 assists, was unanimously voted Finals MVP, and got the kind of help that was worth leaving home for, leading the Heat in a 121-106 rout of the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night to win the NBA Finals in five games.

Best player in the game, best team in the league.

James has found it all since taking his talents to South Beach.

"It means everything," James said moments after the win. "I made a difficult decision to leave Cleveland but I understood what my future was about ... I knew we had a bright future (in Miami). This is a dream come true for me. This is definitely when it pays off."

L. James 26 Pts, 11 Reb, 13 Ast, 1 Stl, 2 Blk

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320621014
Don't party too hard tonight SD Wink
^ LOL, I'm going to bed now SK. But I'll sleep well.

Congrats to my com-padres; vundy, MVP2, Ballers, CardinalAlum - we shall sleep well tonight while our advisories spew venom on their pillows....
Its rigged i tell ya......
Congrats to LeBron James, there is no need for us to be sour, I'll give credit where it is due. Congratulations to Akron's own LeBron James, and to Cleveland State alum and Dayton's own Norris Cole! TWO Northern Ohio boys score rings tonight, can't beat that!

As far as my team, let's build on our ROTY point guard and see what we can do next year!
I was shocked to see that Miami ran away with game 5 like they did but I have to tip my hat to James and Durant for having such good sportsmenship after the game...
No more choking for The King. He now will be chocking his trophy. Kudos to Miami & Lebron. He more than deserved the MVP he received. I do think OKC as young as they are as a team will have more Championships in the future than Labron.
Thats not a kick on Lebron either. Its giving credit where credit is due to Durant & OKC.
For now The KING is on his thrown & will remain till dethrowned.
Strikeout King's prediction - Thunder in 7

Baller's prediction - Heat in 5

Just sayin!
Aslan and zaga_fan??

Do I hear crickets???
It's only getting uglier for the NBA after this championship.
Why?
He's got the ring - that's all that matters.
Now it's just going to be ring after ring after ring.
Get use to it boys, cause it won't happen next year....GUARANTEED
Guarenteed, LOL....