Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LWC is in the news
If you pick up a copy of the Danville Advocate Messenger or the Garrard Central Recorder, there will be a news story and a picture of me. (The Garrard paper has me and my wife.)

It is nice that newpapers still publish good stories when given the chance. Pick up a copy and check it out if you are in the area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:If you pick up a copy of the Danville Advocate Messenger or the Garrard Central Recorder, there will be a news story and a picture of me. (The Garrard paper has me and my wife.)

It is nice that newpapers still publish good stories
when given the chance. Pick up a copy and check it out if you are in the area.

Come on LWC. It's a story about you and you call it a good story? (joke) Congrats. I don't know you personally but you seem like a good guy and always answer my religious questions. Congrats again.
^lol. Thanks.

If I could find my USB cable then I would scan them and put them on here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be in Danville today at Bates Middle School for some baseball with Post 76 out of Ashland.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
does this paper do an E-version?
Yes, but I cannot find the story. They only post certain stories Sad

As I said, when I find a USB cable, I will scan it and put both of them on here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We got stars on BGR
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Is the story about LWC becoming a man after being a woman for 20 some odd years?

Smile

Just kidding LWC LOL.
^I am honestly surprised that it took this long for someone to say it, lol.

BTW-NOT the news story, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]