Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulls to trade Deng, Noah?
The rumors surrounding the Chicago Bulls and two of its star players just won't quit. On Sunday, Mitch Lawrence of the New York Daily News reported that the Bulls would like to retain both Taj Gibson and Omer Asik, and are exploring ways to move either Joakim Noah or Luol Deng in order to make that happen.

It would be almost impossible for the Bulls to re-sign both Gibson and Asik and stay under the luxury tax line, a threshold which owner Jerry Reinsdorf is reportedly unwilling to cross. In recent days, the Bulls have been rumored to be looking for a trade partner inside the lottery, with various reports linking them to the Golden State Warriors, Sacramento Kings and Houston Rockets.

http://chicago.sbnation.com/chicago-bull...in/2818819
Really? I mean really? Both Deng and Noah? I could understand Deng, but Noah? Get rid of Asik.
I wouldnt want noah and dengs ugly asses on my team either.
Noah is a lot better than Asik
I would have shopped Deng a long time ago...
Noah is better than Asik but he costs more and if you get a good role player and a lottery pick out of this you're rolling.

I would go ahead and trade Derrick Rose as well.
For someone who will be on the court and doesn't suck.
Your crazy there's no way I'd trade Derrick Rose. Not until we see how he does when he comes back.
If they traded D-Rose for Andre Miller and a draft pick they would go further in the playoffs
Didn't that boy from Sheldon Clark tear his ACL in a game against Perry Central last year or the year before and he came back
Strikeout King Wrote:Really? I mean really? Both Deng and Noah? I could understand Deng, but Noah? Get rid of Asik.

Really you understand Deng.... Besides Rose, Deng is the most important player on the team.

Noah = Joke.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Deng costs more than Noah does.

They really need to get rid of Boozer, Asik, John Lucas

Noah: 33 MPG, 15 PPG, 9.3 RPG, 3.0 APG, 0.67 SPG,, 1.33 BPG, 0.3 TPG, 0.7 FPG, 9.0 A/TO Ratio

Deng: 38 MPG, 14 PPG, 8.3 RPG, 1.5 APG, 0.83 SPG, 1.50 BPG, 1.70 TPG, 1.7 FPG, 0.9 A/TO Ratio

Noah: 6.3 FGM, 8.7 FGA, .731 FG%, 2.3 FTM, 3.7 FTA, 0.64 FT%. 1.731 PPS.

Deng: 6.0 FGM, 13.2 FGA, .456 FG%, 1.3 3FGM, 3.7 3FGA, .364 3FG%, 0.7 FTM, 1.2 FTA, 0.57 FT%, 4.7 2PM, 9.5 2PA, .491 2P%, 1.063 PPS.

Noah still a joke?
The rumors have flown that Geoff Petrie REALLY liked Noah when he was being drafted and was swept up before the Kings could draft him.

Geoff has tried to get him back ever since. I would take him but I don't want to sell the farm for him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So basicly the Bulls are considering to rebuild and not be a factor for three years!
There wanting Pau Gasol from the Lakers...Not sure how, or if it will get done but I read on hoopshype I believe it was that there wanting him, he has said he wants to remain a Laker but that doesn't stop the Lakers from usuing him as trade bait

As for the draft, I wish they'd actually have more picks instead of 1 or 2 every year. I wish they'd quit trading all of them away
If I'm a Bulls fan, there is no way I'd want Paul over Noah.
^ Agreed. I would like to have both but I don't see that happening
The rumor is that the Warriors have interest in Deng. There focusing on a trade partner along with Chicago. The Bulls want a Veteran with an expiring contract after next year and a lottery pick.

Better hurry, Draft is Thursday!!!
I don't get it then. There core is good and young. Boozer was a bad deal and they are stuck with him. Don't repeat that dumb deal with another over valued veteran.
Cross off Golden State (Bulls have said NO to the deal below)

The deal was

Warriors would get

Luol Deng

Bulls would get

2012 #7 Draft Pick
Andris Biedrins
Dorell Wright
Strikeout King Wrote:Cross off Golden State (Bulls have said NO to the deal below)

The deal was

Warriors would get

Luol Deng

Bulls would get

2012 #7 Draft Pick
Andris Biedrins
Dorell Wright

If the Bulls vetoed that trade offer, they wont get a better one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well put it this way the Bulls told Deng he was not being dealt to the Warriors
D Rose has a glass jaw so-to-speak.
Noah - Not as good as everyone lets on..
Deng - is a keeper.
Gibson - Good, but too streaky.

My best advice, keep what you have and get rid of Asik or whoever he is. He's a no name anyways.

Orlando was in the finals 3 years ago. After rebuilding you see what kind of mess they are in, Dumb decision by the bulls who had the best record in the East.
I don't know what it is, but I'd be very hurt if we lost Noah. He's not the best by any means but he always is hustling which the NBA lacks anymore. But seeing Deng go would be ok depending on what we got for him.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
ekff Wrote:Really you understand Deng.... Besides Rose, Deng is the most important player on the team.

Noah = Joke.....

Since the emergence of Derrick Rose; Luol Deng isn't able to contribute at the level they need him to, want him to, and are paying him to.

I understand that you are a junior executive for a semi-pro team and it's only a matter of time before your calling the shots for a championship NBA team...
but Deng is worth more to other teams than he is to the Bulls. They could shop him and get someone who would fit into the system a little better, a draft pick on top of it, they would have cap space for a huge year for FAs, and they would be just as good of a team but a little bit deeper.

That is what they are looking at...
the only other thing they could try with this is to trade Deng and Noah together and try to get some blockbuster trade to hit a homerun with.

The Bulls aren't going to beat the Heat in a 7 game series with their current lineup and as much as they love tearing it up during the regular season...
they have to make changes in order to go to the finals.
Strikeout King Wrote:Cross off Golden State (Bulls have said NO to the deal below)

The deal was

Warriors would get

Luol Deng

Bulls would get

2012 #7 Draft Pick
Andris Biedrins
Dorell Wright

That's a pretty good trade...
they must have something else in mind to turn that down.
I think Dorell Wright was in double figure scoring for the year.
Biedrins is a waste but a big body is always good to have - this is the team that signed Brian Scalabrine as a FA.

Deng is worth more than both of those players put together but if you have your eye on someone at #7 your in good shape.

Deng would be a stud in Golden State.
zaga_fan Wrote:That's a pretty good trade...
they must have something else in mind to turn that down.
I think Dorell Wright was in double figure scoring for the year.
Biedrins is a waste but a big body is always good to have - this is the team that signed Brian Scalabrine as a FA.

Deng is worth more than both of those players put together but if you have your eye on someone at #7 your in good shape.

Deng would be a stud in Golden State.

I'm pretty sure the reason why this deal didn't get done is because GS is over the cap and can't afford Deng even with those 2 players coming to Chicago