Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nba 2k13
Pretty sweet cover.
I guess in this game you pick one of the 3 most overrated players in the league and try to lead them to a championship?
Derrick rose is far from being overrated idk what ur thinking saying he is overrated if anybody is its lebron and kobe thats overrated alot of ppl dont give those three were credit is due i mean durrant to be overrated is the second leading scorer behind lebron if blake griffin and cp3 could see eye to eye on things they could actually do something and D Rose if rose wouldnt have tore his acl the heat would of not won the champion cause the bulls record was 50-16 record and this year was the best the bulls has ever played and i honestly think rose would of got him a ring instead of lebron so yeah i wouldnt say these players are overrated there the youngest athletes in the nba today
Not sure I am a fan of the cover. I currently own NBA2K11 and barely have time to play it. By the time I finish all the game has to offer, 2K15 will probably be out.....haha
zaga_fan Wrote:I guess in this game you pick one of the 3 most overrated players in the league and try to lead them to a championship?

GOOD POST... Maybe best post you've ever had LOL

Rose and Blake Griffin are for sure the 2 most overrated players in the NBA but can't say KD is overrated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DukeFan4life Wrote:Derrick rose is far from being overrated idk what ur thinking saying he is overrated if anybody is its lebron and kobe thats overrated alot of ppl dont give those three were credit is due i mean durrant to be overrated is the second leading scorer behind lebron if blake griffin and cp3 could see eye to eye on things they could actually do something and D Rose if rose wouldnt have tore his acl the heat would of not won the champion cause the bulls record was 50-16 record and this year was the best the bulls has ever played and i honestly think rose would of got him a ring instead of lebron so yeah i wouldnt say these players are overrated there the youngest athletes in the nba today

ah boys...
ekff Wrote:GOOD POST... Maybe best post you've ever had LOL

Rose and Blake Griffin are for sure the 2 most overrated players in the NBA but can't say KD is overrated

He is one of the best...
but you've got people shouting from the mountaintops that he is the MVP of the league and he simply isn't...
so in that sense he is overrated
DukeFan4life Wrote:Derrick rose is far from being overrated idk what ur thinking saying he is overrated if anybody is its lebron and kobe thats overrated alot of ppl dont give those three were credit is due i mean durrant to be overrated is the second leading scorer behind lebron if blake griffin and cp3 could see eye to eye on things they could actually do something and D Rose if rose wouldnt have tore his acl the heat would of not won the champion cause the bulls record was 50-16 record and this year was the best the bulls has ever played and i honestly think rose would of got him a ring instead of lebron so yeah i wouldnt say these players are overrated there the youngest athletes in the nba today

Longest sentence i've ever seen. Good job.
ekff Wrote:GOOD POST... Maybe best post you've ever had LOL

are you crazy? I mean literally? How can you sit here and say that those 2 are overrated....Before Rose came the Bulls were the laughing stock of the NBA, Rose came and look at what they do....granted they don't play good during the playoffs but look at the regular season.....Jealous because none of your spurs got on there? If anyone's overrated it's Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli or should I say Ball Hog Ginobli and Griffin? Do you not watch NBA or something or just pay attention to the Spurs?
they should've just put Lebron and Kobe on the cover. There is no doubt there the best the NBA has to offer
Kobe has already been on the cover.

...and LeBron, well he's a villian
Durant overated LOL you cant be serious.
Durant Rose and Griffin all overrated?
Wow, go say that to Griffin's face and lets see what happens.
The leading scorer in the NBA is obviously going to be an MVP candidate. He most certainly is not overrated. Cmon zag, you're better than that.
Geez - Everyone gets their panties in a wad so easily anymore.

Durant is not the best player in the league - yet we constantly hear that he is he best in the league.

No matter how good you are - if you are heralded as number 1 and you are number 2 - you are overrated.

Get tore up all you want. I didn't say he sucked. Didn't say he wasn't elite. I said he was overrated.