Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disability Ranks Outpace New Jobs In Obama Recovery
Bob Seger Wrote:You are exactly right. You absolutely CANNOT get someone who is drawing unemployment benefits to take a job when you offer them one. For some reason, especially with this sorry early 20's group, they think that just because they might have worked in the mines for two weeks they cannot work for anythingless than $25.00 dollars an hour now. 99% of them are unskilled at everything, cant stick their fingers you know where, and gripe and complain over everything they are asked to do, yet they are now convinced that their sweat is worth a king's ransom for the rest of their lives. Every generation just gets worse and worse and worse.

I get so sick of hearing about the unemployment figures in this country.Everybody in business is desperate to find somebody that will work. The willing are just not out there.

No question the listless are guilty of not wanting to work, a point I have made a number of times. My hope is that there are enough Americans out there who still want to succeed, and want their country to succeed, to vote out the crowd of liberal dems who are choking the life out of our nation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:No question the listless are guilty of not wanting to work, a point I have made a number of times. My hope is that there are enough Americans out there who still want to succeed, and want their country to succeed, to vote out the crowd of liberal dems who are choking the life out of our nation.

I'm beginning to wonder TRT. We have two types of voters these days...A group that votes for a government to provide security, the other group votes for a government to protect liberty. You and I know which group we belong to...are we skating on the edge of being in the minority?

Are people beginning to see the light? This shouldn't even be a race right now but it's tight. I'm worried man.
"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize
they can bribe the people with their own money."

- Alexis de Tocqueville (1805–1859)
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money,
that will herald the end of the republic.”

- Benjamin Franklin
SKINNYPIG Wrote:I'm beginning to wonder TRT. We have two types of voters these days...A group that votes for a government to provide security, the other group votes for a government to protect liberty. You and I know which group we belong to...are we skating on the edge of being in the minority?
Are people beginning to see the light? This shouldn't even be a race right now but it's tight. I'm worried man.

It seems possible to me that is the model the democrats are pursuing. They continue to buy up more and more votes ala the board game "Monopoly" Spending money like there is no tomorrow, in a mad rush to own ALL properties. It's just that in this case it's votes. At some point one would have to think they might make it happen. I confess this is my fear, I truly felt like somebody had punched me in the stomach when Roberts rolled over on conservative Americans. He brought us much closer to realizing this nightmare with his catalystic decision, or lack of one. In my view we have two hopes, one, the voters will awaken and demand a stop to the spending by sending a republican majority to the Senate, and or two, the voters will awaken and elect Romney to ouster Obama before his work is done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^nky those are two of the most profound quotes I've ever read. Shows how underrated the experience and genius of the founding fathers really are. Liberal redefintion of the constitution is merely the dismantling of our republic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This country is screwed.
^
That pretty much sums it up.