•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
I am a conservative republican.

Bob and TRT are NeoCons, big difference on some key issues.

Like most Neo Cons, when forced to present facts, history, or anything relevant other than opinion to make an argument, they resort to name calling. Liberals and Neo cons are so similar, I think thats why they hate each other so much.
Beetle01 Wrote:I am a conservative republican.

Like most Neo Cons, when forced to present facts, history, or anything relevant other than opinion to make an argument, they resort to name calling. Liberals and Neo cons are so similar, I think thats why they hate each other so much.

Yeah boy:hilarious:....I wish you knew about 10% of what you thought you knew. I'll just bet you're real popular there at the work place. There's always one of those guys that thinks they know everything about everything that always winds up being the butt of everyone's joke....Yeah, everybodies got at least one of em that they would like to stuff a sock down their throat........Hey, I saw your expertise on distribution in action. You're one sharp cookie. Yep, the great Budweiser conspiracy.(hahaha) National Enquirer exclusive????....At least you did get one part of it right. You were smart enough to figure out that they deliver the stuff by putting it on a truck.....lol.... So now you're an expert on Japanese warfare too?....I'll just bet you watched Tora,Tora,Tora?.....huh?....Come on now, tell the truth.....Confusednicker:

:biglmao: You wouldn't know a fact, historical or hysterical, if you got hit over the head with one. I was building houses and defending my country in the Viet Nam theater before you were on the drawing board. You get on here talking out of your head about things you heard about at your libertarianesque quilting party,and think people who actually blazed the trail need to have their life experience redefined by you? :please:

You might learn something if you pay attention once in a while. FWIW, I didn't call you a name. I said you are naive, uninformed, dellusional and shallow. Typical shortfalls of the "young and dumb." Your eggs were scrambled a long time before your omelet got fried. The only conviction we share is the destructive effects of the Federal Reserve, albeit a transplanted notion in your case, we'd have been much better off without it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You might be a liberal republican, with a dollop of progressive/libertarianism mixed in. In which case you could claim to be a confused RINO. Some things just don't mix Beetle. Gasoline and fire, baby formula and battery acid, get the idea?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote::biglmao: You wouldn't know a fact, historical or hysterical, if you got hit over the head with one. I was building houses and defending my country in the Viet Nam theater before you were on the drawing board. You get on here talking out of your head about things you heard about at your libertarianesque quilting party,and think people who actually blazed the trail need to have their life experience redefined by you? :please:

You might learn something if you pay attention once in a while. FWIW, I didn't call you a name. I said you are naive, uninformed, dellusional and shallow. Typical shortfalls of the "young and dumb." Your eggs were scrambled a long time before your omelet got fried. The only conviction we share is the destructive effects of the Federal Reserve, albeit a transplanted notion in your case, we'd have been much better off without it.
I'll own up and take full responsibility for that I guess. Enough is enough is enough.:blabbermo
TheRealThing Wrote::biglmao: You wouldn't know a fact, historical or hysterical, if you got hit over the head with one. I was building houses and defending my country in the Viet Nam theater before you were on the drawing board. You get on here talking out of your head about things you heard about at your libertarianesque quilting party,and think people who actually blazed the trail need to have their life experience redefined by you? :please:

Nothing about the Vietnam war was "defending" our country. Nor have the Afghan and Iraq wars been about "defending" our country.

I never see anything in your posts but personal attacks. You appear to view everyone who is young as a moron and who knows nothing. I hate to break it to you, but my generation is not the one who got out country in this mess. Your generation did however, good work.

Don't worry, once we get you put in a nursing home along with the rest of your generation, we will clean all this mess up, if there is anything left worth salvaging.
Beetle01 Wrote:Nothing about the Vietnam war was "defending" our country. Nor have the Afghan and Iraq wars been about "defending" our country.

I never see anything in your posts but personal attacks. You appear to view everyone who is young as a moron and who knows nothing. I hate to break it to you, but my generation is not the one who got out country in this mess. Your generation did however, good work.

Don't worry, once we get you put in a nursing home along with the rest of your generation, we will clean all this mess up, if there is anything left worth salvaging.

You certainly do fit that description to a "T" and really do epitomize the smart elleck, know it all, little twerp mentality of your almost worthless little generation of "morons" rather well.
Beetle01 Wrote:Nothing about the Vietnam war was "defending" our country. Nor have the Afghan and Iraq wars been about "defending" our country.

So, you're a nursing home orderly suffering with borderline- narcissistic personality disorder? Your profile is an exact match to Obama's, complete with a line of rationale straight out of the script from "One Flew Over the CucKoo's Nest"

According to people like you, we should bury the greatest medical system in existence, in favor of the Obama model which, is a black hole gobbling up 2.6 trillion (and rising) over the next decade for services as yet undefinable. The net effect of which will put us in the position of borrowing 70 cents on every dollar spent. Which according to you is caused by an overactive military. It's all pretty simple in your mind huh?

And you got your facts all jacked around when it comes to neocons. It is a term associated with Democrats who became disenchanted with Lyndon B Johnson's Great Society initiative. Likening the concept to communism, they made their indignation known by a formal condemnation of the concept of 'buying' the problems of people willing to substitute the American work ethic, for a type of taxpayer funded, government run, glorified welfare system. The rolls have now swollen to the bursting point as we find ourselves unable to fund the monetary demands of the great society. We're already going down the chute. But while your planning my late life care, you might consider the likely reality of a bankrupt America. Because you will very likely have to live out your whole life looking back at what you have now, no matter how modest that may be, as the best time of your life. Oh, and lest I forget, Obama has nearly doubled our national debt in one nightmarish term. Don't blame my generation for him and his legion of zombies.

For the record, you really ought to shut your mouth about sacrifices made by your elders, and your betters, on the battlefield.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:So, you're a nursing home orderly suffering with borderline- narcissistic personality disorder? Your profile is an exact match to Obama's, complete with a line of rationale straight out of the script from "One Flew Over the CucKoo's Nest"

According to people like you, we should bury the greatest medical system in existence, in favor of the Obama model which, is a black hole gobbling up 2.6 trillion (and rising) over the next decade for services as yet undefinable. The net effect of which will put us in the position of borrowing 70 cents on every dollar spent. Which according to you is caused by an overactive military. It's all pretty simple in your mind huh?

And you got your facts all jacked around when it comes to neocons. It is a term associated with Democrats who became disenchanted with Lyndon B Johnson's Great Society initiative. Likening the concept to communism, they made their indignation known by a formal condemnation of the concept of 'buying' the problems of people willing to substitute the American work ethic, for a type of taxpayer funded, government run, glorified welfare system. The rolls have now swollen to the bursting point as we find ourselves unable to fund the monetary demands of the great society. We're already going down the chute. But while your planning my late life care, you might consider the likely reality of a bankrupt America. Because you will very likely have to live out your whole life looking back at what you have now, no matter how modest that may be, as the best time of your life. Oh, and lest I forget, Obama has nearly doubled our national debt in one nightmarish term. Don't blame my generation for him and his legion of zombies.

For the record, you really ought to shut your mouth about sacrifices made by your elders, and your betters, on the battlefield.

That's probably the most disappointing thing about Beetle. The more he rattles on the more you learn about the real Beetle. You expect these young punks to think they know it all, but the total disrespect for those that served and put their lives on the line is what burns me up. You dont ever have to agree with whatever the political agenda is that sends our service men to battle, in fact you can hate it with every thing that's in you, but you absolutely have to respect and honor the soldier who goes where ever he is sent, and does the job his country tells him to do. I expect if it were 40-45 years ago, Beetle would be in that crowd that shouted baby killers at our boys in uniform as they were returning home to their hero's welcome. That's just about how I have him pegged.

If nobody else ever tells you TRT, I am proud and grateful for your service to this country.
[quote=Bob Seger]That's probably the most disappointing thing about Beetle. The more he rattles on the more you learn about the real Beetle. You expect these young punks to think they know it all, but the total disrespect for those that served and put their lives on the line is what burns me up. You dont ever have to agree with whatever the political agenda is that sends our service men to battle, in fact you can hate it with every thing that's in you, but you absolutely have to respect and honor the soldier who goes where ever he is sent, and does the job his country tells him to do. I expect if it were 40-45 years ago, Beetle would be in that crowd that shouted baby killers at our boys in uniform as they were returning home to their hero's welcome. That's just about how I have him pegged.

If nobody else ever tells you TRT, I am proud and grateful for your service to this country.[/QUOTE]

Me too!! As well as to ALL the veterans on the board and thoughout the state, like vundy, Pappy Bear and many others that I don't know.
Bob Seger Wrote:That's probably the most disappointing thing about Beetle. The more he rattles on the more you learn about the real Beetle. You expect these young punks to think they know it all, but the total disrespect for those that served and put their lives on the line is what burns me up. You dont ever have to agree with whatever the political agenda is that sends our service men to battle, in fact you can hate it with every thing that's in you, but you absolutely have to respect and honor the soldier who goes where ever he is sent, and does the job his country tells him to do. I expect if it were 40-45 years ago, Beetle would be in that crowd that shouted baby killers at our boys in uniform as they were returning home to their hero's welcome. That's just about how I have him pegged.

If nobody else ever tells you TRT, I am proud and grateful for your service to this country.

I respect them until they act that because of their service I owe them something, or that in some way makes them better than me because "they fought and defended our freedoms"

Sorry we have fought a war for our freedom and security since WW2. All other wars have been monetarily and politically motivated wars.

If he was drafted then I could still empathize with him over that. It would suck to be drafted to go fight in some politicians war with your hands tied behind your back by the RoE.

I am no more free or secure today than I would have been if the wars in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan never happened. I come from a family of servicemen, most of whom are/were lifers. Many close friends who are also. Their opinion is the exact same as mine. None of those wars were about freedom and security. Afghanistan had the right motivation about it, but it stopped being about freedom and security in mid 2002 and turned into something else. A war about poppy fields and mineral rights.

The ACLU has done more for my freedom than any of those wars. Is Al Qaeda any less of a threat today than they were on 9/12/2001? The answer is no. If anything they may be more of a threat because we have failed to secure our border. A border in which nearly every day they are finding evidence of Muslims crossing.

There are active terrorist cells in this country right now. There are active terrorist cells in our state. Bring our forces home and defend our borders which is the job defined by the Constitution. Not guarding poppy fields.

I respect and care about our soldiers, which is why I don't want them over there fighting more BS wars, all because we continue to back the Jewish state. America had no enemies in the ME until we propped up and supported the Israel.
Beetle01 Wrote:I respect them until they act that because of their service I owe them something, or that in some way makes them better than me because "they fought and defended our freedoms"

Sorry we have fought a war for our freedom and security since WW2. All other wars have been monetarily and politically motivated wars.

If he was drafted then I could still empathize with him over that. It would suck to be drafted to go fight in some politicians war with your hands tied behind your back by the RoE.

I am no more free or secure today than I would have been if the wars in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan never happened. I come from a family of servicemen, most of whom are/were lifers. Many close friends who are also. Their opinion is the exact same as mine. None of those wars were about freedom and security. Afghanistan had the right motivation about it, but it stopped being about freedom and security in mid 2002 and turned into something else. A war about poppy fields and mineral rights.

The ACLU has done more for my freedom than any of those wars. Is Al Qaeda any less of a threat today than they were on 9/12/2001? The answer is no. If anything they may be more of a threat because we have failed to secure our border. A border in which nearly every day they are finding evidence of Muslims crossing.

There are active terrorist cells in this country right now. There are active terrorist cells in our state. Bring our forces home and defend our borders which is the job defined by the Constitution. Not guarding poppy fields.

I respect and care about our soldiers, which is why I don't want them over there fighting more BS wars, all because we continue to back the Jewish state. America had no enemies in the ME until we propped up and supported the Israel.
[Image: http://i47.tinypic.com/immhs0.jpg]
:thatsfunn A picture's worth a thousand words, PT

Beetle01 Wrote:I respect them until they act that because of their service I owe them something, or that in some way makes them better than me because "they fought and defended our freedoms"

What ever. I don't care if your grandfather was Chester Nimitz. Your wrong, especially about the bolded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think we all have just learned a new definition for the term "a piece of trash".

lol.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)