Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It seems like everybody who disagrees with you is one of the "crazy's" [sic]. Shouldn't you learn to spell a word that you enjoy using so much?

Ah Hoot, I think it's finally time to realize that this is just another one of those guys that only post this stuff for the cheap thrill of getting someone's rile up. This is either the alter ego of another poster, or just someone who gets his heebie jeebies from being the percieved resident wacko who keeps things stirred up. I just cant see anyone being this incapable of posting legible and coherent posts, with every single post that is made. This is all just an act. It is simply not possible for any sane individual to be this ignorant. You know the old saying about how if you ignore something long enough, it'll just go away? Probably the policy that should be taken concerning the posts of certain members, as I seriously doubt that in reality, they support the first thing they are posting. Right now all that is being done, is satisfying someone's sick and distorted fetish by replying an opposition to their fabrications.
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by Bob Seger - 06-28-2012, 08:59 PM