Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
Bob Seger Wrote:You know vector, I hardly ever agree with much of what you post, but I think you are entitled to your opinion like everyone else, (even though you appear to be so far out in left field it's pitiful), so I rarely say anything back. And there are also a lot of times I dont agree with what Vundy says, and I always wish that he would tone that un-needed profanity down, BUT what you just posted, is something that you should absolutely be ashamed of posting. Vundy has put his life on the line for this country time and time again. He freely puts his life on the line so YOU can have the freedom to live the life you live and to do the simple little things that we all take for granted every single day in this country. I agree with you being able to speak your mind and to express politically anything that you want to express, but to tell someone that represents the sole reason that you are even able to freely do what ever you want to do (and is willing to "DIE" for it) to "leave" if he doesn't "like it", is despicable. If there is anybody that should be able to speak of a dislike of how he feels things might be screwed up in this country are, it is him. You dont have to agree with anything he says, but he has EARNED that right, to say it. You and I have not earned any of those rights, and neither of us have any right to say what you just said to him.......You are completely out of line, and IMO you have just hit a new low. As an American who is proud of our members of our armed forces, I am very ashamed of your comment.
Best post I've read on BGR in a long, long time. I agree 100%, Bob.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by TidesHoss32 - 06-28-2012, 09:25 PM