Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
the other guy Wrote:Here's how it works in the real world. I suffered heart failure in febuary. My doctor wanted to put in a implantable heart devise (something like a pacemaker). However, government regulations wil not allow for this untill a ninety day waiting period. My doctor's statement when I asked him when he would put in this devise (tomorrow if they wouldn't put me in jail). Well the ninety days are over and I have my device. Just a couple of problems. 1. I had to wear a lifevest for those ninety days cost $3200.00 a month. 2. My anthem policy which I pay $783.79 a month for won't pay for it. 3. They have already paid for the real one. Since I am only 57 years old I will not receive Medicare for two years from my disability. I can only carry my cobra ins. For 18 months. So even if I had the money I could not keep insurance untill Medicare kicks in.

So far government regulations have given me a $10,000.00 bill I can't pay and could have cost me my life (since about 1/3 of the people with my condition die within the first ninety days)

So I guess all these guys who are all happy about government healthcare don't plan on suffering heart failure or anything else for that matter.
As far as the healthcare plan now, I see only the working people suffering in any way. I read that the I.R.S. will collect the fine (I mean tax) by keeping tax returns and other ways of withholdings. So the bums who don't work won't have to pay.

As for me, my wife will not have any insurance once my cobra runs out so my guess is the government will take it out of my social security benefits.

This is reality not some made up story.

So really what has changed the working guy in getting screwed again.

Most are like the "beer" guy. They really dont know ding dong about what they are talking about to begin with.
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by Bob Seger - 07-02-2012, 01:48 PM