Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
vector Wrote:what third party paying your way?

Here is the definitition of insurance; a group of people sharing a risk. You take a hundred homeowners. Among those hundred, say two will lose their homes to fire. If one or two had to bear the financial burden of that loss, it would be catastrophic. But, if 100 home owners have established a fund to cover that potential loss (fire insurance), one's liability would be limited to the cost of his insurance premium. Waaaay better, right? Cause one can budget and afford that. Same thing with health insurance. I pay a premium and my insurance company is contractually bound to cover certain illnesses and other various and sundry physical problems. The Obama administration however, wants to force insurance companies to sell insurance coverage to folks after their home catches on fire, (mandating said companies to cover preexisting conditions). Now, I ask you, is that fair to those of us who have been 'sharing the risk' in some cases for decades?

So, the third party that pays for SOME of my family's medical issues is my health insurance provider. I don't feel a bit bad about it because it's a service I pay for. Not to mention the fact that my hard earned insurance dollars went to pay for folks that were older and in need of the provisions of health insurance while is was young and healthy. I paid health insurance premiums for decades while filing VERY few claims during my younger healthier years. The dems, on the other hand, are saying health insurance should be considered a natural resource, like the air we breathe. Only problem with that idea is the air (for now) really is free, ObamaCare will cost the taxpayers trillions and is just another collosal welfare program. It's intended to force the productive folks in America to pay for the one's who don't contribute one thing to the problem except to drain on the good fortune of those who work. And, as I have already mentioned, it is a 'reckoning' foisted upon the good folks of this land and dreamed up by the advocates of the notions on social justice. Political malcontents, bent on redefining and reshaping our free nation into something much more Stainesque.

We have become a society which rewards those devoid of the will to feed and care for themselves and their spawn, with everything from food and clothing to health care and cell phones. If xbox paid a bounty on all the zombies killed by the folks recieving all these freebies everyday, they probably wouldn't need any financial help. Next, xbox games will be a human right, LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by TheRealThing - 07-05-2012, 06:42 PM