Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
TheRealThing Wrote:^The Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania could hardly be considered non-partisan. The University of Pennsylvania is as liberal as they come and a member of the "Ivy League". They very well could consider themselves to be non-partisan, but everything they put out is still run through the liberal filter.

What time I spent looking at 'reports' put out by factcheck, show a decided lack of critical opininons on anything to do with Obama or any of his policies, while barbequing Romney seemed to be the norm. Anyway, some folks don't need to have things interpreted for them. If all you need are numbers and statistics to make you feel comfortable with ObamaCare and the rest, why look any further than the figures the Obama admin released in support of all this stuff they've rammed through in the first place? FactCheck.org, may claim to be non-partisan but they lean to port noticably.

Here is a snapshot of the heart and soul of the University of Pennsylvania.
ARTICLE---
Paul Davidson (born October 23, 1930) is an American macroeconomist who has been one of the leading spokesmen of the American branch of the Post Keynesian school in economics. He is a prolific writer and has actively intervened in important debates on economic policy (natural resources, international monetary system, developing countries' debt) from a position that is very critical of mainstream economics.

Davidson did not originally choose economics as a profession. His primary training was in both chemistry and biology, for which he received B.Sc. degrees from Brooklyn College in 1950.[1] He was a graduate student in biochemistry at the University of Pennsylvania, but switched to economics, receiving his MBA from the City University of New York in 1955, and completing his PhD at the University of Pennsylvania in 1959.
END ARTICLE---

Of course if you ask them they are not partisan, just right all the time. That goes along with the Ivy League shingle on the wall. The only thing coming out of Penn that isn't liberal and therefore partisan, is the trash.

BTW, if we can believe everything Obama says. What happened to the $2,500.00 dollar drop in health insurance premiums during his first term, he promised EVERY family? Mine went up that much. There's something wrong with the math somewhere.
I figured as much. The old "liberal media" talk, without even considering the numbers as true or false. When you can't dispute the numbers, you(not necessarily talking about you as a single person, but conservatives as a whole) just shout liberal media. Did you even look at the links that show where the numbers came from?

My insurance hasn't went up. I actually think it went down about 300.00 a quarter.
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by TheRealVille - 07-12-2012, 07:51 PM