Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
TheRealThing Wrote:Sorry RV, but here's your boy talking about it back in September, 2009.

ARTICLE---Backtracking to his September 2009 remarks to a joint session of Congress on healthcare, Obama asserted the following: "Now, add it all up, and the plan I'm proposing will cost around $900 billion over 10 years -- less than we have spent on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and less than the tax cuts for the wealthiest few Americans that Congress passed at the beginning of the previous administration."
END ARTICLE---

I was erring on the side of caution in my previous post when I said 960 billion. Here's the link if you would care to check it out. http://news.yahoo.com/cbo-obamacare-pric...00655.html

Actually, Obama was wrong due to either erring on the side of naive exuberance, or diliberately misrepresenting the facts in order to get this thing passed, because he is so sold out to his sociopolitical religious beliefs. He's so sure he's right on Keynesian economics, universal health care and the precepts of social justice he'll never back down. But, back to health care. Remember this famous Obama quote? "Middle class tax payers will not see their taxes go up a single dime."

ARTICLE---
On the heels of the widespread exposure of President Obama’s health care law as a massive middle-class tax hike, his decision to bring back his infamous plan for “tax hikes on the rich” is an economic and political disaster.

The Wall Street Journal recently analyzed the impact of Obama’s health care mandate tax and concluded: “It is now undeniable that Mr. Obama has imposed the largest tax increase in history on the middle class.” So middle-class voters with serious economic anxiety will be understandably skeptical about the president’s latest promise that his next round of tax hikes will spare them.
END ARTICLE---

Here's another one of my favorites.

ARTICLE---
Obama didn’t mention it Monday, but one of the “tax hikes on the rich” he has favored, and presumably would include in his plan, is to allowing the death tax to jump from its current 35 percent rate above $5 million to a confiscatory 55 percent rate on everything above $1 million -- this will put a lot of family businesses and farms out of business.
END ARTICLE---

The pen is mightier than the sword, and by the time BHO gets through wielding his, we'll all be broke. What a nightmare. Seriously, how can you be voting for this guy?
I find it odd that you use some right wing blogger as your source..............not. Confusednicker:
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by TheRealVille - 07-14-2012, 09:21 AM