Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
TheRealVille Wrote:I've never tried to sway either of your two's vote. Vote for who you want, and I'll vote for who I want. TRT is the hypocrite here though. He votes for people that are on record of vowing to "kill" the very organization that provided him with work for over 30 years. He should have worked non union. It would have been better for the rest of that work union, for him to be non union and vote for the scum that tries to end our unions, than to be a hypocrite, and work union, retire union, draw a union check every month, and vote for people that want the unions to die. You know, people with your train of thought Hoot. You are record as being against unions. I'd say TRT voted for Ernie Fletcher, and he said way before he got elected that he was against unions, and wanted to make KY "right to work", and almost did.
I am not against unions - I am against public sector unions and I am against the union thugs who align themselves with the Democratic Party in exchange for jobs and outrageous pensions at taxpayers's expense.

The big labor unions have screwed themselves by blindly supporting the Democratic Party for decades. What have they got in return? Open borders politicians who will no longer need the unions' support once they are able to grant citizenship to enough illegal Mexican aliens. Union support of flooding this country with cheap illegal labor through union dues is the height of hypocrisy. Keep telling yourself that Obama is the friend of American workers but most of your fellow Americans who work for a living know the truth.
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by Hoot Gibson - 07-14-2012, 03:53 PM