Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I will play Captain Obvious for RV's benefit and point out, once again, that the Bureau of Labor Statistics is part of the Executive Branch of the U.S. Government, which has been controlled for more than three long years by one President Barack Hussein Obama.

However, since the BLS is not an official part of the Obama campaign, RV might still dismiss it as a right wing source of information. Undoubtedly, the BLS probably employs a few Bush hold-overs and future Romney voters.

Facts mean nothing when discussing issues of our day with the left. It always boils down to personal contempt with them. That's why name calling and misrepresentations are their weapons of choice. I can post quote after Obama quote, which has been proven untrue for whatever reason. Where there is no defense in the face of facts, all one has left are personal attacks. Obama, finds himself smack in the middle of this very problem and so are his supporters. We will see this November how many percent of the American public are willing to put party over country.

When we have a sitting president willing to make felony charges against his political opponent, based on the thinnest wisp of supporting evidence, we know the election will get nasty. Releasing completely unsubstantiated accusations usually does the trick. Create the killer rumor, and you've won. The idea is to tear down the credibility of the witness, if his testimony damages your case. There could very well be a miscarriage of justice as a result but, the dems don't care about that, they'd rather rule in hell than to serve in heaven. Way more important to them is to win, what ever is left of the country as the result of the coming melee, is ok with them. After all, the last thing the dems want, is to try to defend Mr Obama's abysmal record. In an attempt to avoid that, they will start fire after fire. Meanwhile, I guess, the idea is folks will focus of the fires, and ignore the nuclear blast created by this administration. I don't think they can pull it off, time will tell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by TheRealThing - 07-14-2012, 03:59 PM