Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
TheRealVille Wrote:Will you share in all the killings of war? Again, did you vote for Ernie after he vowed to destroy the unions, and make KY a "right to work"(for less) state? Did you stand on the steps of Frankfort to try to help keep KY a "collective bargaining" state? You might as well be a union buster like Hoot, and all the other republicans that try to destroy unionism. You are no more union than the guy that works nonunion, and the people that try to kill unions.
No man will answer to God for serving his country, as long as his service was honorable. Men who criticize others who have served while he sat at home may have to though.

I always vote my conscience. If you don't mind, post a link for your slander with regard to Fletcher. As far as I knew, he was of the school of thought which believes unions flourish in right to work states. Take Texas for instance, non-union construction companies have operated in that state since the late 60's. From what I have seen Texan craftsmen have never been able to tell the difference. Post us some links to support your claims.

As to the bolded, in typical fashion, you blow gas where angles fear to tread. Union membership which demands the abandonment of a man's moral convictions and values is a worthless cause. No wonder you defend every destructive position of the left. If your high water mark is union membership, I can tell you right now that's attainable for a few hundred bucks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by TheRealThing - 07-14-2012, 05:10 PM