Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
TheRealThing Wrote:As I have said time and again, and I guess you're just not capable of picking up on it. Unions are organized labor groups. They don't govern this land. Your posts reveal you are not worthy to be in a position of leadership and thankfully you are not. The beauty of our system is you get one vote. When unions started trying to hedge their bets buy trading bribes with politicians they shook hands with the devil. We're all about building stuff, not fixing elections. You want to do that kind of thing, fine, you go for it.

Unlike you, I was involved before the unholy pact between organized labor and the dems. They knew they could play you for a sucker and they knew they would be able to buy your vote. Politicians can no more feather our union nests, than they can create jobs in the first place. But, they've got people like you believing the lie and, you're not going to give up on your ideas. Mainly because they are not your ideas to begin with, they were planted there by others who bought into the lie before you.

Just to clear things up a bit though, I would say this. To me, whether you wear an American flag pin on the lapel your suit, or a swastika. (the millions murdered by Hitler as compared to the millions murdered in US government funded and sactioned abortion clinics, are pretty equaly matched) When you stand before the living God at the judgement seat, and give an account of your life and hear His judgement and, if you have signed and or supported legislation, or voted for candidates that have sworn to defend the so called right to choose, and uphold the landmark ruling Roe v Wade and susequent legislation. You share in their legacy of murdering the millions of sweet and precious unborn innocents, cut to pieces in their mother's womb, which God meant to be a sanctuary of safety and nurturement, not a gory murder scene. So, if it's all the same to you, as long as my union leadership insists on believing the lies of democrats who promise to drum up as much work and support as they can in exchange for their votes, while vowing to continue the unbridled slaughter of infants, I'm out. Maybe you consider union wages and benifits to be a weightier issue, but, I do not.
But your party of choice is on record many times in words and actions of trying to kill unions. Like it or not, it's fact. That's why I choose to vote against them, to maybe keep one more union killer out of office.
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by TheRealVille - 07-14-2012, 06:53 PM