Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
Bob Seger Wrote:Been reading TV Guide again I see.:eyeroll:

Yeah, and that cost us almost the entire Pacific fleet, and over 2 thousand lives at Pearl Harbor, plus the lives of hundreds of thousands of U.S. soldiers throughout the war, by the U.S. being unprepared for what lurked out there.

You're an idiot Beetle, and you solidify that more and more with every post you make.

Honestly, I have more confidence in people locked up in rubber rooms than I do with you.

Ahhh can't deal with facts so you toss out some BS argument and insults.

The size of our force had nothing to do with it. Intel sources told our leadership Japan was planning to attack. We took no action.

US intelligence had cracked the radio code Japan used to communicate with its embassies.

These intel reports which were supplied daily told our leadership that Japanese spies were giving exact locations of our warships to Japan.

Quite a few people warned of possible pending attack on Pearl Harbor.
J. Edgar Hoover - FBI Director
Joseph Grew, ambassador to Japan
Senator Guy Gillette
Brigadier General Elliot Thorpe
Colonel F.G.L. Weijerman

Capt Johan Ranneft - a Dutch Naval officer (attached to D.C.) stated that he was informed by naval intel that Japanese carriers were 400 miles NW of Hawaii on Dec 6th.

Admiral Richardson was stripped of his command of Pearl Harbor before the attack for warning of the Fleet's vulnerability.

We now even know that the DOD once had a plan to stage a false flag attack on an airliner to motivate the populace for war with Cuba. Luckily that never happened.

The point being, the size of our force had nothing to do with why the Pearl Harbor attack happened. Nor is it even applicable in today's world. If a massive fleet was steaming towards the US, we would know the second they left port.
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by Beetle01 - 07-15-2012, 12:56 PM