Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
[quote=Bob Seger]That's probably the most disappointing thing about Beetle. The more he rattles on the more you learn about the real Beetle. You expect these young punks to think they know it all, but the total disrespect for those that served and put their lives on the line is what burns me up. You dont ever have to agree with whatever the political agenda is that sends our service men to battle, in fact you can hate it with every thing that's in you, but you absolutely have to respect and honor the soldier who goes where ever he is sent, and does the job his country tells him to do. I expect if it were 40-45 years ago, Beetle would be in that crowd that shouted baby killers at our boys in uniform as they were returning home to their hero's welcome. That's just about how I have him pegged.

If nobody else ever tells you TRT, I am proud and grateful for your service to this country.[/QUOTE]

Me too!! As well as to ALL the veterans on the board and thoughout the state, like vundy, Pappy Bear and many others that I don't know.
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by Granny Bear - 07-17-2012, 09:20 AM