Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Bluegrass Rivals Member?
HawksRule good to see you back buddy
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I've met a few members on here. Would love to meet more of you personally sometime.

Members I have much respect for and enjoy reading most of their posts are:

EKUAlum05
PantherThunder
Jetpilot
Mr. Kimball
Fox Sports
Tomcat68
ToQQue
CatDawg
Midee1
FBALL
15thRegionCrazy
Beef
CrazyTaxiDriver
ComfortEagle
BCF4L
oneijoe
BelfryPride
Football05
thetribe
cat86
More Cowbell
OrangenowBlue
adopted purple
TideHoss32
Alfus21

I'm sure that there are many, many more that I'm forgetting.

Not very many on this list that still post..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
^DANG .... I haven't seen you in forever!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
vector because of his political knowledge
OffTheHook Wrote:^DANG .... I haven't seen you in forever!
currently laid off work which equals more quality time on BGR

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:currently laid off work which equals more quality time on BGR
Woah. It is like, you know that dinosaurs existed because they have fossils. And I knew you existed because you had posts. But it is crazy to see it in action. :biggrin:
Did I ever tell anyone that Bog Seger is my least favorite?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Woah. It is like, you know that dinosaurs existed because they have fossils. And I knew you existed because you had posts. But it is crazy to see it in action. :biggrin:

haha.. this made me laugh.. best post i've seen in a while

Tom is not my friend....

WideMiddle03 Wrote:Did I ever tell anyone that Bog Seger is my least favorite?
And I'm sure the feeling is mutual
WideMiddle03 Wrote:Did I ever tell anyone that Bog Seger is my least favorite?
Confusedinglepar

I must have done something right.
Stardust Wrote:And I'm sure the feeling is mutual

:Thumbs:

But then again I would say it's mutual with every other poster on here too.
Anyone notice how perfectly punctuated, appropriately capitalized and grammatically correct WideMiddle03's sentence was???

Good job!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Anyone notice how perfectly punctuated, appropriately capitalized and grammatically correct WideMiddle03's sentence was???

Good job!!

He just forgot that he was in liberal mode.
i forget sometimes i dont have the knowledge of wildcat he is awesome no one can stop him and he will go down as a legendary member on this site more legendary than stardust
WideMiddle03 Wrote:i forget sometimes i dont have the knowledge of wildcat he is awesome no one can stop him and he will go down as a legendary member on this site more legendary than stardust

Who is this stardust you speak of?
stardust doesn't have anything on you wildcat you are the man you dominate and you rule bgr therealthing hoot gibson all those guys in the political forum they don't have anything on you because you are just that good people tremble in your presence
WideMiddle03 Wrote:stardust doesn't have anything on you wildcat you are the man you dominate and you rule bgr therealthing hoot gibson all those guys in the political forum they don't have anything on you because you are just that good people tremble in your presence

It's so nice to read these words of wisdom .
WideMiddle03 Wrote:stardust doesn't have anything on you wildcat you are the man you dominate and you rule bgr therealthing hoot gibson all those guys in the political forum they don't have anything on you because you are just that good people tremble in your presence

Woooo now

Sounds like someone has a man crush
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
no its not a man crush im not like that i just think that wildcat is extremely intelligent just saying go check out the political forum and watch him destroy people in debates
^
So. A man crush?
Where is Zaga Fan? Ahh what the heck.

Ahh boys....
:trolldad2:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
So. A man crush?
WideMiddle03 Wrote:no its not a man crush im not like that i just think that wildcat is extremely intelligent just saying go check out the political forum and watch him destroy people in debates

The more you talk about it the more it sounds like a man crush
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^ I'm sure you have plenty of man crushes. The closet is open. Big Grin
Middle has a man crush!