Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Stardust?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Its DROPPED to 73 posts per day? That is freaking insane. Hell its taken me 3 months shy of seven years to reach 6100 lol...
That is pretty wild. I didn't even realize this September made me 6 years on BGR. Time flies!
like I've said I couldn't blame him if he hangs up. It's 99,999 thousand who's ever going to break that? It's not every lifetime you get a poster like Tim Tebow I mean Stardust.
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Dusty shall return soon. Just playin it up for a little while!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Its DROPPED to 73 posts per day? That is freaking insane. Hell its taken me 3 months shy of seven years to reach 6100 lol...

lol.. you are the silent bob to dusty's Jay..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
He has officially hit the Dusty trail. He has worn out all the keyboards in his surrounding area.
I tried looking him up on fbook, I think he deactivated it.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:He has officially hit the Dusty trail. He has worn out all the keyboards in his surrounding area.
[YOUTUBE="Fading into the sunset"]TuPh39xU3As[/YOUTUBE]
I'm going on a starvation protest until he returns.........
I'm just going to be content now and wait. He's probably getting a good laugh reading all these posts anticipating his comeback LOL.