Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Romney really this stupid?
Romney is speaking to the NAACP. He is following Eric Holder and Van Jones. He is being received about as well as a U of L supporter at a UK pep rally. Is he really that stupid and inept?

McCain got four percent of the alleged black vote in 2008. Romney will not get that much. So, why waste the time?

This is like Barry speaking to the NRA.

Romney and his "advisors" better get serious and get on the offensive or he will be blown out like McCain. McCain ran a chicken race and Romney, to date, is doing the same.
^I don't see it that way Harry. The truth is still the truth regardless of one's audience. Whether Romney gets 4% of the black vote or more, he stood on his principles. There will be black voters who would vote democratic whether the candidate was black, white or Satan himself, same thing is true among folks in most voting blocks. Such folks would be put off more by hearing kiss-up lies, than they would the truth. I believe there is a growing number of black Americans out of the cloth of Star Parker and Col. Allen West, who are tired of black Americans being coddled and brainwashed by their kindly democratic husbandmen. There is a lot more to life than playing the victim ala, the propped up, constantly resuscitated and threadbare, early 20th century civil rights reenactments the democrats use to exploit a segment of our society which, is otherwise rich of heritage. When I see folks like Star or Allen West and listen to them speak, I truly cannot see color. All I see are people I admire and respect. This should be the true goal of minorities. An equal among men, contributing and striving to live according to truth, by an honorable, no excuse approach to success.

Frankly, I wish Romney could get a handle on this simple concept. Among the different ethnicities out there, probably a relative equal percentage of every race in America, would take the handouts over the work for what one gets approach. Therefore, I believe black folks would 10 to 1, rather be accepted and admired the way Col West and the millions of black citizens who identify with his example are, than to play the eternal victim. It all boils down to choice, I hope Romney will encourage reward for the right choices, rather than to further reinforce the conventional wisdom that black Americans are somehow denied success.

If Romney had dodged the call to speak to the NAACP they could have 'filled in the blanks' as they saw fit. However, with a text of his speech in hand, they are limited to what he actually said. I feel his stand up courage to declare his values and goals for black Americans ultimately gained him more respect. Not to mention the field day liberals and foes would have had exploiting him as being too good to speak to certain groups.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So a gentelman running for president shouldn't speak to other voting Americans?
I don't understand.
yes he is that STUPID :devilflam
TheRealThing Wrote:^I don't see it that way Harry. The truth is still the truth regardless of one's audience. Whether Romney gets 4% of the black vote or more, he stood on his principles. There will be black voters who would vote democratic whether the candidate was black, white or Satan himself, same thing is true among folks in most voting blocks. Such folks would be put off more by hearing kiss-up lies, than they would the truth. I believe there is a growing number of black Americans out of the cloth of Star Parker and Col. Allen West, who are tired of black Americans being coddled and brainwashed by their kindly democratic husbandmen. There is a lot more to life than playing the victim ala, the propped up, constantly resuscitated and threadbare, early 20th century civil rights reenactments the democrats use to exploit a segment of our society which, is otherwise rich of heritage. When I see folks like Star or Allen West and listen to them speak, I truly cannot see color. All I see are people I admire and respect. This should be the true goal of minorities. An equal among men, contributing and striving to live according to truth, by an honorable, no excuse approach to success.

Frankly, I wish Romney could get a handle on this simple concept. Among the different ethnicities out there, probably a relative equal percentage of every race in America, would take the handouts over the work for what one gets approach. Therefore, I believe black folks would 10 to 1, rather be accepted and admired the way Col West and the millions of black citizens who identify with his example are, than to play the eternal victim. It all boils down to choice, I hope Romney will encourage reward for the right choices, rather than to further reinforce the conventional wisdom that black Americans are somehow denied success.

If Romney had dodged the call to speak to the NAACP they could have 'filled in the blanks' as they saw fit. However, with a text of his speech in hand, they are limited to what he actually said. I feel his stand up courage to declare his values and goals for black Americans ultimately gained him more respect. Not to mention the field day liberals and foes would have had exploiting him as being too good to speak to certain groups.
:Thumbs: Well said. You can't expect people to vote for you if you don't even ask them to. Maybe the NCAAP's hostile reception of Romney. He showed courage in speaking to them and the contrast between Romney and the crooks who spoke before him could not be more clear. There are more than a few blacks who will not be voting for a candidate who "looks like him."
vector Wrote:yes he is that STUPID :devilflam

Sorry you feel that way, you might have to look at him for 8 years. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nky Wrote:So a gentelman running for president shouldn't speak to other voting Americans?
I don't understand.

With no more votes than he will get from that community, he has no reason to speak to them. Is Barry speaking to the NRA or the Right to Life people? Of course not.

Romney got booed by the "audience" when he mentioned repealing the health care bill. What did he expect?

Romney won't get any black votes. That is fact. So, don't waste timne "courting" the uncourtable. They would vote for Barry if he were proven to be Satan himself. In voting race is their main issue and, with millions, their only issue. That may not be politically correct but it is fact.
TheRealThing Wrote:^I don't see it that way Harry. The truth is still the truth regardless of one's audience. Whether Romney gets 4% of the black vote or more, he stood on his principles. There will be black voters who would vote democratic whether the candidate was black, white or Satan himself, same thing is true among folks in most voting blocks. Such folks would be put off more by hearing kiss-up lies, than they would the truth. I believe there is a growing number of black Americans out of the cloth of Star Parker and Col. Allen West, who are tired of black Americans being coddled and brainwashed by their kindly democratic husbandmen. There is a lot more to life than playing the victim ala, the propped up, constantly resuscitated and threadbare, early 20th century civil rights reenactments the democrats use to exploit a segment of our society which, is otherwise rich of heritage. When I see folks like Star or Allen West and listen to them speak, I truly cannot see color. All I see are people I admire and respect. This should be the true goal of minorities. An equal among men, contributing and striving to live according to truth, by an honorable, no excuse approach to success.

\
I usually agree with you, TheRealThing. However, in this case, I firmly believe you are being dangerously naive. Blacks aren't going to react favorably to anything Romney says. He could promise them everything they want and he wouldn't gain a handful of votes. To say there are a lot of Col. Wests and Star Parkers out there longing to succeed is not proven by facts. And to imply that all races would take the handouts over working if allowed to do so is ridiculous. Since it apparently is easy to freeload, why isn't everyone doing it?

What is missing in present day America is dignity. Those who openly live off the rest of us although they are able bodied feel no shame. They have no dignity. For one to be a contributor to society, he/she must have some dignity.
The NAACP will "fill in the blanks" to suit themselves regardless of what Romney says. Did the NAACP "ask" him to speak or did he request to speak? I would have to believe it was the latter. and, as for the liberals, they will twist it to suit their agenda regardless.

I agree with Harry. Romney wasted time and money talking to those who will do anything to destroy him. He gained nothing. Absolute zero. There is a difference between being "brave" and being a fool. Romney was the latter.
Harry Rex Vonnie Wrote:With no more votes than he will get from that community, he has no reason to speak to them. Is Barry speaking to the NRA or the Right to Life people? Of course not.

Romney got booed by the "audience" when he mentioned repealing the health care bill. What did he expect?

Romney won't get any black votes. That is fact. So, don't waste time "courting" the unportable. They would vote for Barry if he were proven to be Satan himself. In voting race is their main issue and, with millions, their only issue. That may not be politically correct but it is fact.
MAybe he should. Show that he has a pair and is willing to speak to a hostile audience. If you believe in a message you should be able to defended it against your enemies. You know "into the lions den" and all that jazz
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:\
I usually agree with you, TheRealThing. However, in this case, I firmly believe you are being dangerously naive. Blacks aren't going to react favorably to anything Romney says. He could promise them everything they want and he wouldn't gain a handful of votes. To say there are a lot of Col. Wests and Star Parkers out there longing to succeed is not proven by facts. And to imply that all races would take the handouts over working if allowed to do so is ridiculous. Since it apparently is easy to freeload, why isn't everyone doing it?

What is missing in present day America is dignity. Those who openly live off the rest of us although they are able bodied feel no shame. They have no dignity. For one to be a contributor to society, he/she must have some dignity.

Maybe, but I don't think so. I'll grant you black leadership is all about milking the civil rights sacred cow's teats clean off. And there will be no concessions coming out of that camp for Romney. How many Col Wests and Star Parkers exist out there would be anybody's guess. But, I'd bet it's more than 4% of the black populace. One mistake Obama made in his term was to shut out everybody except the liberal leaning groups out there. This has led to the vast majority of folks in this country feeling like they have no representation in government other than conservatives and Tea Party candidates.

This act of alienating so many voters will come back to bite Mr O in my view. I wouldn't want to see Romney follow in his footsteps for any reason. Therefore, I respectfully disagree with your basic argument that Romney shouldn't have gone before the NAACP. As to the route Romney took to get to the NCAAP's yearly national convention read the following;

Mitt Romney to speak at NAACP convention

The NAACP announced today that presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney will address its national convention next month.

Every four years, the nation's oldest and largest civil rights group invites the Democratic and Republican presidential nominee to speak. In 2008, both Barack Obama and John McCain addressed the NAACP.

In years past, however, Republicans and the NAACP have sometimes had rocky relations. Bob Dole, the 1996 GOP presidential nominee, declined the group's invitation. George W. Bush spoke to the NAACP in 2000 but then skipped its annual convention for five years while he was president.

When Bush finally did attend the NAACP convention as a sitting president, the Republican pledged to improve relationships between black voters and the GOP.

"I consider it a tragedy that the party of Abraham Lincoln let go of its historical ties with the African-American community," Mr. Bush said at that time. "For too long, my party wrote off the African-American vote, and many African-Americans wrote off the Republican Party."

NAACP President Ben Jealous said his organization is looking forward to hearing from Romney LInk---http://www.lipstickalley.com/f153/mitt-romney-speak-naacp-convention-406251/

I understand your position, but skipping the convention would be absurd for a potential president. Personally, I believe Romney wouldn't have missed it for the world and, I think he showed he intends to be a president for all Americans. Obama, on the other hand has proven beyond reason he is mostly president of special interest groups. His incindiary policies reflect his contempt for traditional America, which he refers to as "colonial America" in his book. "Dreams of my Father". Author Dinesh D’Souza writes of Obama's disent of the American model of free enterprise in his book "The Roots of Obama's Rage"

EXCERPT---
“He took his father’s dream, his vision, his ideology,” D’Souza says in the interview. While describing Obama Sr. as a polygamist and drunk driver who has been accused of wife-beating, the author says that the president “adopted his father’s position that capitalism and free markets are code words for economic plunder. ... He must work to wring the neocolonialism out of America and the West. ... Clearly the anti-colonial ideology of Barack Obama Sr. goes a long way to explain the actions and policies of his son in the Oval Office. ... The invisible father provides the inspiration.”
END EXCERPT---

Romney needs to contrast himself at every opportunity possible. I think his path to the White House is as clearly marked as I-64. Follow it he must.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Maybe, but I don't think so. I'll grant you black leadership is all about milking the civil rights sacred cow's teats clean off. And there will be no concessions coming out of that camp for Romney. How many Col Wests and Star Parkers exist out there would be anybody's guess. But, I'd bet it's more than 4% of the black populace. One mistake Obama made in his term was to shut out everybody except the liberal leaning groups out there. This has led to the vast majority of folks in this country feeling like they have no representation in government other than conservatives and Tea Party candidates.

This act of alienating so many voters will come back to bite Mr O in my view. I wouldn't want to see Romney follow in his footsteps for any reason. Therefore, I respectfully disagree with your basic argument that Romney shouldn't have gone before the NAACP. As to the route Romney took to get to the NCAAP's yearly national convention read the following;

Mitt Romney to speak at NAACP convention

The NAACP announced today that presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney will address its national convention next month.

Every four years, the nation's oldest and largest civil rights group invites the Democratic and Republican presidential nominee to speak. In 2008, both Barack Obama and John McCain addressed the NAACP.

In years past, however, Republicans and the NAACP have sometimes had rocky relations. Bob Dole, the 1996 GOP presidential nominee, declined the group's invitation. George W. Bush spoke to the NAACP in 2000 but then skipped its annual convention for five years while he was president.

When Bush finally did attend the NAACP convention as a sitting president, the Republican pledged to improve relationships between black voters and the GOP.

"I consider it a tragedy that the party of Abraham Lincoln let go of its historical ties with the African-American community," Mr. Bush said at that time. "For too long, my party wrote off the African-American vote, and many African-Americans wrote off the Republican Party."

NAACP President Ben Jealous said his organization is looking forward to hearing from Romney LInk---http://www.lipstickalley.com/f153/mitt-romney-speak-naacp-convention-406251/

I understand your position, but skipping the convention would be absurd for a potential president. Personally, I believe Romney wouldn't have missed it for the world and, I think he showed he intends to be a president for all Americans. Obama, on the other hand has proven beyond reason he is mostly president of special interest groups. His incindiary policies reflect his contempt for traditional America, which he refers to as "colonial America" in his book. "Dreams of my Father". Author Dinesh D’Souza writes of Obama's disent of the American model of free enterprise in his book "The Roots of Obama's Rage"

EXCERPT---
“He took his father’s dream, his vision, his ideology,” D’Souza says in the interview. While describing Obama Sr. as a polygamist and drunk driver who has been accused of wife-beating, the author says that the president “adopted his father’s position that capitalism and free markets are code words for economic plunder. ... He must work to wring the neocolonialism out of America and the West. ... Clearly the anti-colonial ideology of Barack Obama Sr. goes a long way to explain the actions and policies of his son in the Oval Office. ... The invisible father provides the inspiration.”
END EXCERPT---

Romney needs to contrast himself at every opportunity possible. I think his path to the White House is as clearly marked as I-64. Follow it he must.

I hope you are correct but, with present polls showing that Romney has 2% of the black vote, he may get more votes by speaking in the cemeteries in and around Chicago. After all, many of those people still vote.
nky Wrote:MAybe he should. Show that he has a pair and is willing to speak to a hostile audience. If you believe in a message you should be able to defended it against your enemies. You know "into the lions den" and all that jazz

The reason for editing that you gave for this post made me laugh pretty hard. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:The reason for editing that you gave for this post made me laugh pretty hard. :biglmao:
Thanks a little levity is always needed
It's good to laugh a little everyday unless your shooting milk though your noseConfusednicker:
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I hope you are correct but, with present polls showing that Romney has 2% of the black vote, he may get more votes by speaking in the cemeteries in and around Chicago. After all, many of those people still vote.

:thatsfunn LOL, have to give you credit on that one. That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

Eric Holder is not concerned in the least about the fraudulent, 'ghost arm' of the democratic base. At least somebody associated with this administration is transparent, even wispy, as their votes will all help his boss, LOL. He's VERY concerned however, about even the most cursory attempts to confirm the identity of folks coming to the polls to vote in national elections. Igniting suspicion, with his thinly veiled charges of voter disenfranchisement (all of them democrats, of course). Speaking with a mouth full of guile, in order to create doubt in the minds of voters about the integrity and intent of polling officials, who more closely resemble your aunt or grandmother, than the black suited g-men with dark glasses, lurking in menacing fashion at polling stations in an effort to intimidate would be voters.

ARTICLE--- US Attorney General Eric Holder, appearing Tuesday before a national NAACP convention in Houston, compared a controversial Texas voter ID law to an illegal poll tax and vowed to continue aggressively enforce voting and other civil rights laws.

“We will not allow political pretexts to disenfranchise American citizens of their most precious rights,” Mr. Holder said to the cheering crowd.

The attorney general, who was recently found in contempt of Congress by the GOP-led House, has been at the forefront of an Obama administration strategy of challenging efforts by Republican-controlled state governments in areas of voting and immigration.

The attorney general’s comments came as a panel of three federal judges in Washington heard testimony in the second day of a weeklong trial to determine whether the Texas voter ID law violates the Voting Rights Act.

The 2011 Texas law requires would-be voters to present government-issued photo ID to cast a ballot. Texas officials defend the law as an effective deterrent to voter fraud.

A number of minority groups opposed the law, and the Justice Department blocked the measure, saying it would have a discriminatory impact on minority voting rights.

Here we go again, bowing to the compaints of some minority group. Question, how did the Justice Department get so much power? They serve basically a cabinet function and are the federal government's version of the FBI. How did the police department wind up with enough horse power to override the sovereignty of the State government of Texas? There's so much federal usurping going on right now, I doubt if anybody could keep up with it all.

In yet another scadalous irony, a man who himself is near indictment for illegal shenanigans of epic proportion, is out wreaking havoc on every state in the union to pass and enforce their own laws. The concept of state sovereignty is the center piece of our founding father's vision of a nation governed for the people by the people. Like I have said before, we are engaged in the process of handing over all our hard earned freedoms, to folks we barely know. A guy Indonesia, and his college secret society buds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If Bucky Kardashian's people want to see Romney's old tax returns, Kardashian should be willing to release his college records. The items of interest are likely to be how he afforded, poor boy that he was, to leave undistinguished Occidental College for Columbia and Harvard. Normally, that doesn't happen. Occidental is not a stepping stone to the big time. It would be interesting to review those financial aid applications, etc.

Romney needs to emphasize that he actually earned his wealth. Everything he inherited from his father was given to BYU. He kept none of it. But, who knows about it?

Now, Bucky is quick to take personal credit for everything. Romney and his people need to stop the humble act and educate the electorate. Unlike Bucky, he won't get any positive coverage from the media.
Truth Wrote:If Bucky Kardashian's people want to see Romney's old tax returns, Kardashian should be willing to release his college records. The items of interest are likely to be how he afforded, poor boy that he was, to leave undistinguished Occidental College for Columbia and Harvard. Normally, that doesn't happen. Occidental is not a stepping stone to the big time. It would be interesting to review those financial aid applications, etc.

Romney needs to emphasize that he actually earned his wealth. Everything he inherited from his father was given to BYU. He kept none of it. But, who knows about it?

Now, Bucky is quick to take personal credit for everything. Romney and his people need to stop the humble act and educate the electorate. Unlike Bucky, he won't get any positive coverage from the media.

Have to say I agree with you. Romney has plenty of staffers with nothing better to do. Let them be the ones to get out there and get the message out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dont worry fellas, only a few more months of Barry.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dont worry fellas, only a few more months of Barry.

Just watched an interview with Herman Cain about Romney's appearance before the NAACP. Saying they were hopelessly mired in the liberal mind set, he accused them of having lost their relavance. The line he used that I have used on here before, was to say their leadership needs to learn that they have "already won the war on civil rights fought in the 60's." Those days are over, and living in the past, whether speaking in psychoanalytic terms, or opting not to move forward as a business or a nation, is always a recipie for failure. (A concept it would not hurt the congressional black caucus to learn BTW.) If the democrats had to begin responding to these folks as men only, and not the propagandized downtrodden minority of stereotype, they would lose their ability to manipulate them and their voting base into believing their hopes and dreams are only attainable through the democratic political machine. A notion which I believe, in an unfortunate twist of irony, has served to at least partially return blacks to a kind of slavery, as they are now bound to the democratic party to provide for their well being. In a word, it's unAmerican. Best case scenario is, the African American population are being used by the dems to stay in power.

Cain went on to say NAACP leadership should be holding this administration's feet to the fire on matters such as the 14.4% unemployment rate among blacks. And forget about reliving the successes of the 60's, even though they were noteworthy. Agitating for Cain, was the way the press chose to present the story of the NAACP's reception of Romney's speech. "I watched the entire speech" said Cain, "I was much more impressed with the intermediate applause, and the standing ovation he got towards the end of his speech, than the boos he got for mentioning the 'trigger word' ObamaCare." Cain was particulaly pleased with the Romney speech in general, and supportive of the way he stuck to his guns.

Cain believes the media have become shallow and ineffective when it comes to objective reporting. A conclusion with which I heartily agree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Romney appears to be carbon copy of McCain. He and his spokespeople seem to be leary (chicken) of/to take on Barry. Barry and his people are running a campaign of trying to define and destroy Romney. They, of course, can't run on Barry's dismal record. And, sadly, the Romneyites are sitting back, remaining politically correct, and watching their chance at victory disappear.

There is little or nothing known about Barry's past. Romney and his supporters better take off the gloves and get nasty. There are reasons why Barry's past is kept secret. Expose him or lose.
Truth Wrote:Romney appears to be carbon copy of McCain. He and his spokespeople seem to be leary (chicken) of/to take on Barry. Barry and his people are running a campaign of trying to define and destroy Romney. They, of course, can't run on Barry's dismal record. And, sadly, the Romneyites are sitting back, remaining politically correct, and watching their chance at victory disappear.

There is little or nothing known about Barry's past. Romney and his supporters better take off the gloves and get nasty. There are reasons why Barry's past is kept secret. Expose him or lose.

Your right, Romney certainly wasn't afraid to do every dirty trick in the book against his own party candidates in the primaries. What gives now?
^Getting into a 3 1/2 month long shoving match with Obama may not be too smart either. I know I've ceratainly got a head of steam up. I can't wait to get in there with my family and cast my vote. It seems likely to me that everybody else might feel like I do. So, we may not want to tip the apple cart too much. If Obama can goad Romney into a daily tit for tat, a lot of time might be wasted that would have been better used to talk about what's wrong. If I was Romney I'd steer the conversation back to Obama's record every time. We see what Obama wants to talk about. 'Tagging' Mitt with some obscure charge of impropriety is all he wants to talk about. We,ve got the dreaded dog on the roof of the car story, didn't work. They tried to slam Ann Romney as being a typically rich bubble head with no ties to reality, backfired. We've got the rich elitist story, didn't stick. Now we've got the charges of fraud with Bain Capital, and Obama's crowd are already crawfishing.

It's probably more a matter of enduring the daily onslaught, than giving as good as he gets. He'll come out with gloves on often enough to do the job. The dem's lies slimed Perry less than 24 hours after he declared for office. They're all lies, and will be defendable. I do think he needs to have a spokesman, of good report and able to think on his feet to take on the daily task of dismissing and counter punching the lies from camp Obama, because they absolutely will not stop until the final votes are tallied. Romney however, needs to stay above the fray to some extent. Willing to respond in kind but, not willing to let the tactic of name calling and false charges keep him form getting his message out.

After the election, we'll get 8 years of distortions out of the leftist propaganda machine and the liberal press.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^Getting into a 3 1/2 month long shoving match with Obama may not be too smart either. I know I've ceratainly got a head of steam up. I can't wait to get in there with my family and cast my vote. It seems likely to me that everybody else might feel like I do. So, we may not want to tip the apple cart too much. If Obama can goad Romney into a daily tit for tat, a lot of time might be wasted that would have been better used to talk about what's wrong. If I was Romney I'd steer the conversation back to Obama's record every time. We see what Obama wants to talk about. 'Tagging' Mitt with some obscure charge of impropriety is all he wants to talk about. We,ve got the dreaded dog on the roof of the car story, didn't work. They tried to slam Ann Romney as being a typically rich bubble head with no ties to reality, backfired. We've got the rich elitist story, didn't stick. Now we've got the charges of fraud with Bain Capital, and Obama's crowd are already crawfishing.

It's probably more a matter of enduring the daily onslaught, than giving as good as he gets. He'll come out with gloves on often enough to do the job. The dem's lies slimed Perry less than 24 hours after he declared for office. They're all lies, and will be defendable. I do think he needs to have a spokesman, of good report and able to think on his feet to take on the daily task of dismissing and counter punching the lies from camp Obama, because they absolutely will not stop until the final votes are tallied. Romney however, needs to stay above the fray to some extent. Willing to respond in kind but, not willing to let the tactic of name calling and false charges keep him form getting his message out.

After the election, we'll get 8 years of distortions out of the leftist propaganda machine and the liberal press.
The voters of KY won't amount to squat in the next election. Vote all the family members you want. My family will be voting liberal, and that's a lot of them.
TheRealThing Wrote:^Getting into a 3 1/2 month long shoving match with Obama may not be too smart either. I know I've ceratainly got a head of steam up. I can't wait to get in there with my family and cast my vote. It seems likely to me that everybody else might feel like I do. So, we may not want to tip the apple cart too much. If Obama can goad Romney into a daily tit for tat, a lot of time might be wasted that would have been better used to talk about what's wrong. If I was Romney I'd steer the conversation back to Obama's record every time. We see what Obama wants to talk about. 'Tagging' Mitt with some obscure charge of impropriety is all he wants to talk about. We,ve got the dreaded dog on the roof of the car story, didn't work. They tried to slam Ann Romney as being a typically rich bubble head with no ties to reality, backfired. We've got the rich elitist story, didn't stick. Now we've got the charges of fraud with Bain Capital, and Obama's crowd are already crawfishing.

all romney has to do is release more of his tax records say go
back 8 years UNLESS he has something to HIDE?
TheRealVille Wrote:The voters of KY won't amount to squat in the next election. Vote all the family members you want. My family will be voting liberal, and that's a lot of them.

Obama has no chance of carrying Johnson County or Kentucky. For every liberal voting family like yours there are ten who will vote for anyone but Obama.

Still, Romney's odds of winning get longer each day he allows the opposition, which includes the media, to set the agenda and to define him.

If the liberals can dig up all this alleged dirt on Romney surely Romney's people can uncover Obama's "unusual" journey to power.

How did he get from Hawaii to Occidental to Columbia to Harvard?
How did he bankroll his education?
What do those alleged student financial aid applications say about his "origin" and background?
What do his academic records indicate?
What is his true political and philosophical background and beliefs (and agenda).
How did he get rid of all his opponents for state senator?
How did he get the free ride to the US Senate?
Did he or did he not have a close working relationship with Wright, Ayers, Rezko, etc. (remember: this is Chicago)?
And the list could go on and on.

All reasonable questions for which no real answers have been, or will be, given.
TheRealVille Wrote:The voters of KY won't amount to squat in the next election. Vote all the family members you want. My family will be voting liberal, and that's a lot of them.

LOL, the point is people not willing to be manipulated by the democratic zombies, will be out in force. Don't say it doesn't bother you Kentucky goes republican 70% of the time. Romney has our 8 electorial votes in the bank and I will be there to help. So, looking at it in the light of truth, your right that in your case voting won't mean squat. Obama's going to the house anyway, so it really is a moot point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vector Wrote:all romney has to do is release more of his tax records say go
back 8 years UNLESS he has something to HIDE?

Romney won't have to release anything untl your boy releases his college transcripts. George W did, when folks with about half his IQ and scolastic distinction, Ivy League- top 10% of his class, started their usual bull. Your hero, on the other hand, the self proclaimed genius, who couldn't wait to "drive the bus", likely would be red faced to have his transcripts out there in the public eye. I mean, it's more than equitable by way of a good faith gesture, something as benign as college transcripts, as opposed to the nuclear tipped missles of financial reality with their catastrophically damning revelations? Let's go for it! Like other democrats, it means nothing to you to falsely charge repubicans with the made up lies emminating out of the rotting and festering innards of the DNC. You just can't figure out that the only ones falling for the lies are the democratic base. Pawns to be sent out parroting the latest blather. Nobody hearing your talking points is goofy enough to give any of them credence. I'll have to say it does make morning coffee much more entertaining, everybody needs something to laugh about and relieve some tension. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't get this idea that he needs to release his tax records. Since when in America does it matter what a man earns? He released last years tax return.......so what? Have we've gone to the point where hard work, earning a wage is now becoming a negative? Is the American Dream of success gone? Is that what the democrats want to become of America?
nky Wrote:I don't get this idea that he needs to release his tax records. Since when in America does it matter what a man earns? He released last years tax return.......so what? Have we've gone to the point where hard work, earning a wage is now becoming a negative? Is the American Dream of success gone? Is that what the democrats want to become of America?
Romney is sinking, and one reason is his records. Most Presidents release 10 years worth. His tax records will clear up a lot about his job outsourcing overseas, and money hidden(tax sheltered) in Swiss and Caymen banks.
Romney is not a true American. He hides money to keep from paying his share of the taxes. Yea, that's who I want leading my country.