Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 Updating rosters for older sports games
Is there away to update the rosters by going online.

I have been ready on this after trying to update rosters on some of the older games I have, and not being able to.In the stuff I have read it appears that the server gets shutdown and the only way to edit the roster is to do them one player at a time.
I'm sure there is a way but i dont know how. I can tell you i'm playing NBA2K11 in the dynasty or i think they call it association mode. I just finished i think my 3rd year & i have not myself downloaded any rosters or anything. When my offseason draft came up it had players from the actual draft class from 2 years ago with Enes Kanter (not sure that spelling is correct). It also had Terrance Jones coming out as a freshman along with Knight and all the others that came out that year. How i dont know, but i liked it. I have made myself an all UK team lol.
Thanks.
I have google this and spent a hours or so ready and it appears you have to edit rosters and do each player one at a time.

I did this for the ps2 on the MLB games so that I had all of the real minor league players on it and tried to make them as real as possible. It takes so much time.