Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA 113 - Dominican Rebublic 59
Domination

Anthony Davis got in and did work!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The outcome was never in doubt.
lol only Kreyzekjeeekjfkvjdc (or coach K) would start Melo over Durant.
Just my opinion but I think the starting line up should be:

PG - Lebron James
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Carmelo Anthony
C - Tyson Chandler

But I know that won't happen but it should be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That kid that was 16 that played for DR lived a dream last night! Unbelievable!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
ekff Wrote:Just my opinion but I think the starting line up should be:

PG - Lebron James
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Carmelo Anthony
C - Tyson Chandler

But I know that won't happen but it should be.

Lebron won't get a shot at point because every still thinks Chris Paul is the best in the league and everyone's love affair with Westbrook is ridiculous.

I would be fine with that lineup against most squads - however, I could see that one being a problem against Spain with Ibaka and the Gasol brothers.
They may be forced to run Chandler and Love at the same time against them.

My lineup would look like this....

PG - Deron Williams
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Lebron James
C - Tyson Chandler

I like having 2 legit post guys in the game but for this particular team I think it's important that Love and Chandler aren't on the floor at the same time a lot. Anthony Davis coming in will help a little bit - but even last night he didn't play like a legitimate NBA big. He scrapped around a little bit but he simply isn't as strong as Love or Chandler.
Deron Williams impressed me with his floor game last night.
In a game where the team was spreading the ball around very well; he stood out as the best floor general with 10 assists. I think that's important with a team that has this many horses.

And as much as I don't care for Andre Iquodala - he performed well.
Zaga, I like your lineup. My only problem is that leaves 4 guys on the floor that always want the ball.

Kobe needs to start to provide the experience. I am not a Kobe fan, but his leadership and experience, along with talent lend him to have to start.

At PG, it is a toss-up between Williams and Paul. Williams is a better shooter and defender, but he tends to be the kind of player that still needs his shots. I am willing to give up some defense to put in Paul, who doesn't have a need to shoot much.

At SF, must be Durant or Lebron. If I am playing a big lineup, KD is at the 3 and Lebron at the 2, but against 90% of the line-ups, Lebron plays the 4 for me.

Tyson Chandler is the Center.

CP3
Kobe
Durant
Lebron
Chandler

Against a team like Spain:
Williams
Lebron
Durant
Davis
Chandler

The reason I start Williams and Davis is because Williams is bigger and can take the punishment better if he drives the lane. I start Davis because he is a better defender and will be more physical than Love, who will want to drift off and shoot threes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol only Kreyzekjeeekjfkvjdc (or coach K) would start Melo over Durant.

Sorry Charley, but Coach K does not make the line-up! Players vote on starting line-up each game! Been a practice dating back to the Dream Team!
LWC Wrote:Zaga, I like your lineup. My only problem is that leaves 4 guys on the floor that always want the ball.

Kobe needs to start to provide the experience. I am not a Kobe fan, but his leadership and experience, along with talent lend him to have to start.

At PG, it is a toss-up between Williams and Paul. Williams is a better shooter and defender, but he tends to be the kind of player that still needs his shots. I am willing to give up some defense to put in Paul, who doesn't have a need to shoot much.

At SF, must be Durant or Lebron. If I am playing a big lineup, KD is at the 3 and Lebron at the 2, but against 90% of the line-ups, Lebron plays the 4 for me.

CP3
Kobe
Durant
Lebron
Chandler

Williams
Lebron
Durant
Davis
Chandler

The reason I start Williams and Davis is because Williams is bigger and can take the punishment better if he drives the lane. I start Davis because he is a better defender and will be more physical than Love, who will want to drift off and shoot threes.

I would give anything for Davis to start. But I highly doubt that happening!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:Sorry Charley, but Coach K does not make the line-up! Players vote on starting line-up each game! Been a practice dating back to the Dream Team!

lol at the players then.
I cant believe they fit that many egos in the same room.

And as for everyone believing in Paul or Westbrook definitely being the one who should start because of the way everyone think there one and two is ridicolous.

IMHO, Rondo should have been there hands down. Best PG in the league, when are these people ever gonna learn....
^ Rondo is a PERFECT fit!
LWC Wrote:Zaga, I like your lineup. My only problem is that leaves 4 guys on the floor that always want the ball.

CP3
Kobe
Durant
Lebron
Chandler

Williams
Lebron
Durant
Davis
Chandler

If you tell yourself that enough you might even believe it