Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TNA Wrestling
Does anyone watch TNA wrestling, I watched some of it tonight for the first time they have alot of the old wwf and wcw stars like Sting, Billy Gunn, Road Dog, and Christian just to name a few, and the ring is a Octagon.
You can't judge alot of TNA by their weekly show TNA Impact...Their PPV's are pretty good.

I can describe it almost like OVW with a few burned out former WWE/WCW/ECW wrestlers mixed in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really like it reminds me of the old WCW days, I think if they hit the right market they will give WWE a run.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
That what it reminds you of.
BurntTires Wrote:That what it reminds you of.
Yea so what, thats the way I think of it when I watch it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I flipped through the channels and noticed that a few old WCW wrestlers on there. I personally don't think that they have the starpower nor the funding to make a run on the WWE buuuut maybe in a few years..you have to start somewhere I suppose.

Batpuff Wrote:Yea so what, thats the way I think of it when I watch it.
I didnt mean that towards you. I meant to say thats what it reminds me of also. I should have worded it better...sorry dude.
BelfryPride Wrote:You can't judge alot of TNA by their weekly show TNA Impact...Their PPV's are pretty good.

I can describe it almost like OVW with a few burned out former WWE/WCW/ECW wrestlers mixed in.

Have you been to a OVW show? It is very entertaining they come to London about once every month or two. TNA is pretty good I enjoy their show, I'm a big fan of AJ Styles, and would love to see him and RVD hook it up oneday. The only problem with TNA is Jeff Jarrett has too much power. He is a lot like Triple H, puts himself in the main event it seems like every month. The only the problem Jarrett is not a main event type of a guy imo.