Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Sheen Quits Twitter
The "winning" actor has saddened his 8+ million Twitter followers by announcing that he is quitting Twitter.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/charlie-sheen-...itter.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Figures, I just joined..... Hit me up LWC
SD I can't believe you have twitter lol
nobody else can either..... Wink
^disregard my PM, I found you, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:nobody else can either..... Wink

Tweets and Post Count are way off lol
Wow, Dust has a twitter. The world has stopped spinning. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It's still early SK, but WATCH OUT!!!! lol

Can you "Worldwide Trened" yourself Wink
^It's extremely hard, but you sure can try!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I dont have facebook, myspace, twitter, or any other social media thing.
It will always stay that way as well.
^ When you gonna join us on Facebook and/or Twitter?

I don't think no one uses myspace anymore since they made all those gay changes to it
^
The only way i would create a facebook would for it to be solely used as a way to communicate with BGR members. But seeing as to how i do that here easily, im not sure i see the point lol.
I just hate all that stuff. To many drama queens in the world, and random people you dont know looking at your stuff, which is creepy as hell.
^ There's a lot of BGR members that don't hardily get on here anymore. BCA, Outdoorsman43, Captain Backdoor, Aslan and so on. Now as for the Drama issue, I hate drama with a passion, it's nonsense