Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Rumor) Ethan Rowe to Shelby Valley
any truth to this rumor!!!!!!!! LIKE I SAID I ONLY HEARD THIS ONCE OR TWICE SO THATS WHY IM WONDERING so lets not get heated over it:please:
Deal is done, Approved by KHSAA
So, he will be transferring?
Who in the heck is Ethan Rowe?
I dont know what he's doing, I just made that up
He's the PG for pikeville........and he is a very talented player if i most say so myself.......if he wanted to win region before his highschool career is up this would be his best bet. with his talent and the style of play valley has they'll be hard to stop in the 15th
Isn't his Dad the principal at Pikeville?
I believe the principal is his uncle. Is there any truth to this rumor?
Yes. It is true. Because Bart downs his players too much and is a smart ellick. Ethan won't have that and I hope he moves. Pikeville has had the opportunity to win 2 Region titles these past few years but he can't make right coaching decisions. He has ran many good players off who could of added strength to the team. PHS has to understand, until he is gone, no 15th Region title will be won. Hopefully Pikeville Independent can realize, it's not who you are, it's what you can do.
What grounds does he have to play at Shelby Valley? Isn't his dad the owner of Total Pharmacy?
Post your evidence please to this decision.
Old man Steve Silvers is saying Pikeville would be better without him :biglmao:
PantherTradition Wrote:Old man Steve Silvers is saying Pikeville would be better without him :biglmao:

Yeah well, he's been out trying to get a player or two himself......
Why would he want to stay? Going to be a long year for the Panthers. Doubt Coach Williams makes it through the year.
Lol...
Don't know if the rumor is true or not. Hope it's not true. However, that may be just what it is --a rumor-- until proven true. Imo, he or any other player on the team who's heart is not in it, they just as well be gone. This just may be what it appears to be --a rumor-- by someone trying to cause problems for the program.
People are crazy, he will be at pikeville.
I don't expect this to happen since I was told he loved Soccer and Pikeville has a very good team! He is a good kid and I wish him the best.