Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1,000th Monday Night Raw
^ I thought that is what I said Wink
^Maybe, I was just emphasizing it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I thought I did... Wink
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The WWE can hype up any regular TV or PPV event to make it seem like Wrestlemania, The Royal Rumble, Survivor Series and SummerSlam are all rolled in to one.......

The WWE is probably the most popular it has ever been, BUT the on-air talent/characters are nowhere close to what they used to be. As with any type of 'sport', Characters make pro wrestling. And IMO, the on-air talent/characters are lacking.

Not trying to chew my cabbage twice.... But I guess I should have been more specific. With all the social media sites, youtube/video sites and message boards that fuels the "WWE universe" that is why I said the WWE is more popular than ever.
^ I get your point, but I still disagree. Popularity is measured directly on Monday night television views. Thus, chewming my own cabbage twice, WWE is not as popular as it once was Wink
the 1,000th episode of WWE RAW did a 3.86 rating over three hours with an average of 6.04 million viewers – the most viewers ever for a three-hour show.
This is the breakdown:

In the segment breakdown, DX’s reunion opened so strong that the second quarter gain with the end of the DX segment gained 27,000 viewers. That would usually be a loss.

The six-man with Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho with the Charlie Sheen interview lost 395,000 viewers.

Jack Swagger vs. Brodus Clay and a bunch of backstage stuff with the Legends gained 326,000 viewers.

The AJ Lee and Daniel Bryan wedding at 9pm gained 616,000 viewers for a 3.91 rating.
The Rock coming out with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan in the ring gained 575,000 viewers for a 4.28 quarter rating.

Christian vs. The Miz lost 895,000 viewers but that’s not a surprise given the large gains for the previous segments.

The segment with Triple H, Paul Heyman and Stephanie McMahon gained 334,000 viewers.
Brock Lesnar’s brawl with Triple H gained 90,000 more viewers.

The Heath Slater segment with the WWE Legends gained 25,000 viewers for a 3.99 quarter