Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kidd, Turner, Prater No-Hit South Floyd!
Allen Central, behind a combined No-Hitter from Brock Kidd, Tyler Turner, and Josh Prater, beat the South Floyd Raiders 15-3. In their first game back, Justin Jacobs and Kidd went deep for AC. Josh McKinney also hit a 3-run homerun. Kidd had several walks that resulted in runs for SF. The bats came around in the 4th when the Rebels scored 10 runs to put the game out of reach. Congrats AC and good luck this weekend in the All 'A'.
Ouch...Another rough start for South Floyd...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ouch, Another tough start for South Floyd baseball...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WOW! Congrats Rebels on a flat out punding! AWESOME GUYS!
I was at the game and tj hall had a hit
Homer Simpson Wrote:I was at the game and tj hall had a hit

That was not a hit. It was a tapper that AC's pitcher fielded and threw a mile over their first baseman's head. Had he made a good throw, the hitter was out by a mile. That's called an error -- not a hit.
:Thumbs: I was at the game also and yes it was a error.
Impressive win for allen central
Congrats AC
Lets see if they can keep this up now.
I have no doubt this team can keep this up.Great win Rebels!
Who has AC played thus far???
What's their record???
nice
To not give up a hit and still allow 3 runs, seems to me like AC still has A LOT of work to do in the field. Get some good teams in there and if they continue to make errors that allow so many runs then it could get ugly for them.
Well AC did great the other night. I was really impressed and happy that they had 3 homeruns. I hope that means good things for the future. Go AC! :Clap:
To not give up a hit and still allow 3 runs, seems to me like AC still has A LOT of work to do in the field. Get some good teams in there and if they continue to make errors that allow so many runs then it could get ugly for them.

I was at this game...actually AC had one error...and it was the pitcher making a throw to first base...one of those that give you too much time to think about it.

The starting pitcher (Kidd I think)...was throwing the ball with a lot of velocity...but couldn't seem to find his groove...resulting in 7 walks. He did however strike out the side in the top half of the first. I think Kidd will be fine with some innings of work. Like I said, he was throwing the ball very hard...just missing the strike zone. He will be a big asset to AC as the year progresses.

I think this was AC's first game with all of their players. The first 3 batters in their lineup were in Los Angeles during the first two games AC played. 2 of 3 guys...Kidd and Jacobs hit homeruns for the Rebels. Music...their leadoff guy played a fantastic game all around...he's a real sparkplug for them.

I respect the success that the teams from Pikeville and Johnson county have had over the years. That would be hard to argue with. And I suspect that the person that wrote this is probably from one of those counties...

I think the teams from Floyd Co. are hoping they are overlooked...just like in 2003...when ACHS won the region.

It's a long season...anything can happen...like injuries...so, at this point....it would be hard to tell who the best team is...who would've given Florida a chance at winning the national championship?

I think Pikeville and the teams from Johnson Co. will always be favored year in and year out...they are first-class programs and lots of programs should use them for a measuring stick. It's a long season...we'll see what happens.

Rebels Played Outstanding Keep up the good work!
Lost Ball Wrote:To not give up a hit and still allow 3 runs, seems to me like AC still has A LOT of work to do in the field. Get some good teams in there and if they continue to make errors that allow so many runs then it could get ugly for them.

I was at this game...actually AC had one error...and it was the pitcher making a throw to first base...one of those that give you too much time to think about it.

The starting pitcher (Kidd I think)...was throwing the ball with a lot of velocity...but couldn't seem to find his groove...resulting in 7 walks. He did however strike out the side in the top half of the first. I think Kidd will be fine with some innings of work. Like I said, he was throwing the ball very hard...just missing the strike zone. He will be a big asset to AC as the year progresses.

I think this was AC's first game with all of their players. The first 3 batters in their lineup were in Los Angeles during the first two games AC played. 2 of 3 guys...Kidd and Jacobs hit homeruns for the Rebels. Music...their leadoff guy played a fantastic game all around...he's a real sparkplug for them.

I respect the success that the teams from Pikeville and Johnson county have had over the years. That would be hard to argue with. And I suspect that the person that wrote this is probably from one of those counties...

I think the teams from Floyd Co. are hoping they are overlooked...just like in 2003...when ACHS won the region.

It's a long season...anything can happen...like injuries...so, at this point....it would be hard to tell who the best team is...who would've given Florida a chance at winning the national championship?

I think Pikeville and the teams from Johnson Co. will always be favored year in and year out...they are first-class programs and lots of programs should use them for a measuring stick. It's a long season...we'll see what happens.
Nice summary of things.
Great job guys AC looked awsome.....