Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 10 - Morgan Co. 6
Great game for the cards!
Congrats Cards! They just keep on winning. I figured pitching may be somewhat of a question this year with not much depth. I knew they were talented and they are off to a great start! Nice way to gain some momentum for the All 'A'.
Put one up for the 15th! Good job cards, they will be tough to handle this year.
Well the Cardinals are playing well. This is going to be an exciting season in the 57th as well as the 15th. Congrads to Hall and his boys. Anyone have any stats?
B.Lafferty had a nice homer over the wall I think that was his only hit of the game. Daniel Harless got benched after making weak efforts on two grounders at 3rd. Shawn Johnson had a solid hitting game. B.May had a short outing at pitching after he got rocked the first few innings.
Way to go boys, keep on rolling.
the crads are doing really well just hope there pitching dosnt hurt them late in the season hopefully brady horn and jaryd farnham two good freshman will step up and give the cards some more pitching...
Jared Farnham blew me away, i didnt know who this kid was or why they were putting him in but he showed it. He did a great job as did Brady. B.May and Braxton also played a good game as always. KT had a few good cathces to put some guys out. All around a great game for the cards!
Fatboy Wrote:B.Lafferty had a nice homer over the wall I think that was his only hit of the game. Daniel Harless got benched after making weak efforts on two grounders at 3rd. Shawn Johnson had a solid hitting game. B.May had a short outing at pitching after he got rocked the first few innings.

Daniel got benched because he was sick as a dog not for poor effort. Brandon had a short outing because he had to throw too many pitches because of poor D and Hall wants him fresh for Pikeville in the All A, none of the 3 runs were earned. Horn and Farnham did a very good job in relief. Shawn hit the ball very well, teams better learn from this and not throw him curve balls because he has killed them all season. The game was never really in doubt and BLaff's homer was nice.
great game for the cards. looking good this year so far. young pitchers stepping up
DOGFATHER Wrote:Daniel got benched because he was sick as a dog not for poor effort. Brandon had a short outing because he had to throw too many pitches because of poor D and Hall wants him fresh for Pikeville in the All A, none of the 3 runs were earned. Horn and Farnham did a very good job in relief. Shawn hit the ball very well, teams better learn from this and not throw him curve balls because he has killed them all season. The game was never really in doubt and BLaff's homer was nice.

Who did Mike put in at 3rd for DH?