Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th All A Regional Tourney
Can anyone tell me the first round bracket for the 15th Region All A Tourney?
I dont know the bracket, I just know that Shelby Valley plays Painstville at 5:30 and that's followed up by Betsy Layne VS. Sheldon Clark...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who does Phelps play...and Alen Central?...and Pikeville?...lol
Phelps plays Pikeville, and Allen Central plays the winner of somebody on Thursday...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
no they moved all the games to tomorrow...because it was supposed to rain saturday and thats when ACT was too
well my bad i just fully comprehended ur comment...they play the winner of someone on thursday...i think the play the winner of SV and Paintsville
2B30 Wrote:well my bad i just fully comprehended ur comment...they play the winner of someone on thursday...i think the play the winner of SV and Paintsville

Most likely Painstville though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
they havn't won a game yet have they?
2B30 Wrote:they havn't won a game yet have they?

Not yet, but they've played Leslie County, Somerset, Southwestern, and Greenup County..Pretty tough schedule thus far, so it might pay off...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Man that is a tough scheadule
I'm pretty sure the Tigers have had the lead at sometime or another in all but one game. Coach Howard trying to get some of the younger guys on the staff some time on the mound, they've came in and given up some runs in getting experience.
well having the young players come in is always good for a teams future
I believe the cards are on a roll. Good luck and bring the trophy home.
Today....Wed April 5
2p......Phelps v Pikeville
5p......Paintsville v Shelby Valley
7p......Betsy Layne v Sheldon Clark

Semis are set for Friday
530p...Friday......Allen Central v SV/Paints winner
730p...Friday......Pike/Phelps winner v BL/SC winner

Championship....Saturday.....1p
whos team is expected to win the tournament
Battle Tested Wrote:whos team is expected to win the tournament
More than likely it will come down to ACHS/Pikeville. But I hope it is between the 'Villes!
I honestly don't think it will be ACHS
2B30 Wrote:I honestly don't think it will be ACHS

i agree....i dont think there that good but dont mean they cant win...
Allen Central is just as capable as any team to win this tournament. They are one of the top 5 in the region, and this would be an excellent time to prove to all doubters they are a legit ball club. Looks like the Rebels will face the Paintsville Tigers Friday in the semis!!!
I'm picking AC to win their first All A Baseball Tournament. I think this could be a year for them to do it. Paintsville will be tough and so will Pikeville and Sheldon Clark. Exciting 4 teams left in the semifinals. I'll enjoy watching these games.
This will be a good tournament.
I'm not familiar with this ball field, can it take alot of rain or are they anticipating moving everything to saturday with all the rain coming in tonight and tomorrow?
blackwidow Wrote:I'm not familiar with this ball field, can it take alot of rain or are they anticipating moving everything to saturday with all the rain coming in tonight and tomorrow?
Unless it is raining hard during the time of the games, I expect that they will play.
Who won tonight?
no one played last night...semis are scheduled tonight
I thought they moved the semis to last night and the finals to tonight.
no they play the semis tonight. SCHS and Pikeville play tonight. Pikeville's going down...
Games called for the night, will be played tomorrow.
15th reg Semis are today at 2 and 4p
Paints/Allen Cent----2p
Pike/Sheldon Clark at 4p
Paintsville 8 Allen Central 1
Pikeville 11 SCHS 1

Sets up the Sunday finals
PHS-vs-PHS