Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeke Pike transferring to Louisville
nky Wrote:Should talk to his Grandpa

Grandpa is a Minister, is he not? How long does he last at the "Ville".:rules:
a
hop24 Wrote:Grandpa is a Minister, is he not? How long does he last at the "Ville".:rules:
yup..........Hopefully he has learned something that collage isn't like high school and there are consequences. That being said.... probably before the first weekend in May
if he doesn't get it now, he won't get it until the one slip up that cost him his shot at playing college football. it's not like auburn kicked him off the team, they made it public that they did right away, so now everybody knows pike's history, practically wiping out a 3rd chance.
Alpha_Male Wrote:Him and Michael Dyer could be like Cheech and Chong.

Dyer is no longer here, he made a bad choice in march, and it come out last week, now hes gone, and the state police that tried to help him got fired..
Georgetown in two years?
This is disappointing. I hate to see someone waste an opportunity by making foolish decisions. I hope the young man can straighten up and use the gifts he was given to better himself. Given his track record of behavior, I am pessimistic. Maybe if those game suspensions had occurred earlier in high school than his senior year he would have gotten the message?
Why is this in the High School thread?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^who knows?
Yeah, and he should dominate at Loserville. You idiots that were predicting shitty colleges such as "Thomas Moore" sure got that right...:flush:
vundy33 Wrote:Yeah, and he should dominate at Loserville. You idiots that were predicting shitty colleges such as "Thomas Moore" sure got that right...:flush:
Thomas More is a fine Collage that plays pretty good football
hope the best for the kid. This has been a story that seems to keep getting worse. Hopefully the kid will do good at Louisville.