Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 3 - Phelps 1 (15th All "A")
final...A lot closer than I expected...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to Pikeville and Phelps must be pretty good.
good job phelps to only hold pikeville to 3 runs
Suprising.
Who pitched for Pikeville? Any stats?
Pikeville pitched 3 different pitchers.... Phelps pitched 1/ a freshman.... It was a good game... Congrats to both teams for playing an outstanding game....
Who was the freshman that Phelps pitched. I know a couple of years ago they had a very good pitcher at the Little League All Stars.
Both (freshman) kids they have the high school team used to play LL All-Stars... BOTH also pitch... one is now the SS and the other pitched against P-ville........I am assuming if it was 2 years ago at all-stars it is the one who was SS.... the pitcher hasn't played LL in about 3 years... I may be wrong on that so don't quote me!!! LOLOLOL.... They are a great bunch of kids... and IF I am correct.... Phelps is only losing 3 seniors this year... the rest are all coming back!!
Still don't know the names>? I believe it was the coaches son for Phelps in Little League! Was it Stiltner?
OH.... yeah... Dillon... sorry about that... LOL.... The other is Aaron Salyer... both are excellent ballplayers to be so young.....