Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO IS THE BAD NEWS BEARS OF THE 15th ?
I was just wondering what everyone thinks?
Don't think you'll hear much but I got an idea of who.
Smile I don't know the teams personally this year or I would have an opinion...Cool thread though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
who do u think it is Blur?
2B30 Wrote:who do u think it is Blur?

Pleading the 5th, these kids go out day in, day out and bust their tails to try to win ballgames. I'm not going to discourage anyone team from the 15th from doing their best whether they play like the Yankees or the Bad News Bears.
good post
Oh come on...Dont be such a wuss.Smile Smile
haha
I agree with The Blue Blur, Players who go out and try each day to the best of their ability, show never be put down.
Amen!!!!
The Blue Blur Wrote:Pleading the 5th, these kids go out day in, day out and bust their tails to try to win ballgames. I'm not going to discourage anyone team from the 15th from doing their best whether they play like the Yankees or the Bad News Bears.

Excellant post!
The Blue Blur Wrote:Pleading the 5th, these kids go out day in, day out and bust their tails to try to win ballgames. I'm not going to discourage anyone team from the 15th from doing their best whether they play like the Yankees or the Bad News Bears.

I guess what I was trying to say is which team has a bunch of players which people would not expect to do very good but would end up winning!!! I guess I should have thought harder about my thread title before I posted it. Sorry if I offended anybody!!
LOL... MUCH better stated!!!!
This Thread will be closely watched.
i think no baseball team who puts forth an effort can be considered the bad news bears.