Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Undertaker rumor
I've seen on Facebook about 10 times today about the Undertaker dying. It says he was practicing a move with John Cena and died of a injury.

I've checked WWE and there is nothing on their site. No other major media outlet is reporting it. Can somebody please confirm or deny this with evidence.
I highly doubt it.

One, why would he be practicing with John Cena when Cena has a WWE Championship match coming up?

Two, you can google it and get nothing about it.

I'm almost 100% he's NOT dead.

May I ask what facebook pages you seen this on? If you don't wanna share on here then your more than welcome to PM me
I checked http://www.sescoops.com/ which is a Wrestling Rumor/News site that's good, and they didn't have nothing about it.
according to this link he is NOT dead! He's battling a fake death reports.

http://news.lalate.com/2012/08/01/the-un...th-report/

If WWE.com, sescoops.com, wrestlinginc.com or any other major Wrestling News Source don't have nothing about it on there websites, it's pretty much false. WWE.com would be the first site that would report it and they haven't. Nothing on there about it
UT is annually rumored to be dead. It's just a rumor, nothing to fear, the Deadman is still here!
WWE hyping for something big with Taker SD?
No, Taker has been a target of Social Media spoofers for a long time. This all got started on a June 4th post that said Taker was beaten up and left for dead on Memorial Day. He was supposed to be in a Vegetable state, and eventually died. Well, as we saw last week, that was not true! You can probably Google it somewhere, but I'm guessing that Pulpjust saw an old message still making its way around the www.
I checked every where to see if it was true and couldn't find nothing at all
A celebrity losing their life doesn't travel slowly on the internet.
If you have to look for it - they are alive lol
Stardust Wrote:No, Taker has been a target of Social Media spoofers for a long time. This all got started on a June 4th post that said Taker was beaten up and left for dead on Memorial Day. He was supposed to be in a Vegetable state, and eventually died. Well, as we saw last week, that was not true! You can probably Google it somewhere, but I'm guessing that Pulpjust saw an old message still making its way around the www.
This was not an old post... I saw in on FB yesteday. The message said the UT was practing with John Cena for SummerSlam.
But after I posted this.... I googled it, looked on different wrestling sites with nothing showing up.

After some searching, I realized the person who posted it isn't really a wrestling fan. But they have two boys that are about 9 to 10. So my guess is, this is an App. or some type of FB virus.
FYI - Undertaker and Michell McCool are expecting their first child any day now.
False, False, False!
I love his mowhawk. I thought about getting one
hahahaha funny but I've never had a mowhawk lol
Hes been buried alive quite a few times.