Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgrace

The "WARN ACT" is a law for private business with federal contracts. It insists they inform employees 60 days before layoffs will occur.

Budget restrictions will come to a head on January 2nd and there is a very good chance many of these companies will be laying off.

Barry Kardashian has instructed his Labor Dept to send out letters to these companies to ignore the WARN ACT.

He wants to prolong or hide inevitable layoffs. 60 days before the election comes the week before the election.

What a guy!

I hope this disgraceful ruler gets beat the way he deserves!
I do not know who Barry Kardashian is. I'm not being funny either, I seriously have no idea who Barry Kardashian is. Is he on that tv show? Is he a Senator? Representative? Judge?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SKINNYPIG Wrote:

The "WARN ACT" is a law for private business with federal contracts. It insists they inform employees 60 days before layoffs will occur.

Budget restrictions will come to a head on January 2nd and there is a very good chance many of these companies will be laying off.

Barry Kardashian has instructed his Labor Dept to send out letters to these companies to ignore the WARN ACT.

He wants to prolong or hide inevitable layoffs. 60 days before the election comes the week before the election.

What a guy!

I hope this disgraceful ruler gets beat the way he deserves!

No one should be surprised. This parasite will do anything and everything to get elected. Then he can doubld down on his agenda to destroy the country as we know it with no worry of facing the voters again.

Employers better ignore his letter and send out their notices in accordance with the law. You can bet that, if any of them are fool enough to fall in line, it will be used against them if Karl Kardashian is still in control.
LWC Wrote:I do not know who Barry Kardashian is. I'm not being funny either, I seriously have no idea who Barry Kardashian is. Is he on that tv show? Is he a Senator? Representative? Judge?

They are referring to Obama everytime you hear that.
LWC Wrote:I do not know who Barry Kardashian is. I'm not being funny either, I seriously have no idea who Barry Kardashian is. Is he on that tv show? Is he a Senator? Representative? Judge?

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They are referring to Obama everytime you hear that.

But don't call him Bucky:betterthanexpected:
Does this real surprise anyone? Seems many decisions are being pushed back to after the election. This is just another example.
Barack Obama is to government what the Kardashians are to the acting profession (or whatever it is that they do). He is defined by the celebrities and other shady characters that he hangs out with - hence, the nickname "Kardashian" for our celebrity prez.
To go along with the fact that, just like the Kardashians, he became for doing absolutely nothing as well as displaying zero talent in the process.
^ Should read

"he became famous for doing......."
What nicknames do we have for Mitt Romney and others?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:What nicknames do we have for Mitt Romney and others?
Mitt is an Obama, right up until the moment he decided to run for office on the republican ticket.
LWC Wrote:What nicknames do we have for Mitt Romney and others?
Mr. President elect
TheRealVille Wrote:Mitt is an Obama, right up until the moment he decided to run for office on the republican ticket.
Obama is no Mitt. He has almost zero experience working in the private sector and has to be the laziest, most unaccomplished, and inexperienced president of my lifetime. He has the mentality of a low level bureaucrat in a banana republic. He would be right at home in Hugo Chavez's government.
^They already belong to the same book club
[Image: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.a/6a...970b-500wi]
Obama's attempts to get defense contracting companies to ignore the WARN law is just the latest outrageous act by our outlaw president's effort to get a second term despite his miserable record.

Several of my coworkers - I don't know how many yet - were laid off at the end of the day yesterday without warning yesterday when one of our contracts expired. The contract is being renewed with fewer positions. They are the latest victims of the administration's assault on our military. Now Obama wants the votes of people who will lose their jobs on Jan. 1 when $500 billion in cuts to the defense budget take effect.

As a conservative, I would be in favor of repealing the WARN law but it is the law of the land, it is a law that liberals like Obama promoted, and Obama and his supporters cannot unilaterally choose to ignore it for political reasons.

If Obama wants to slash military spending, then he should do it in a manly fashion and take some responsibility for his decision.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama's attempts to get defense contracting companies to ignore the WARN law is just the latest outrageous act by our outlaw president's effort to get a second term despite his miserable record.

Several of my coworkers - I don't know how many yet - were laid off at the end of the day yesterday without warning yesterday when one of our contracts expired. The contract is being renewed with fewer positions. They are the latest victims of the administration's assault on our military. Now Obama wants the votes of people who will lose their jobs on Jan. 1 when $500 billion in cuts to the defense budget take effect.

As a conservative, I would be in favor of repealing the WARN law but it is the law of the land, it is a law that liberals like Obama promoted, and Obama and his supporters cannot unilaterally choose to ignore it for political reasons.

If Obama wants to slash military spending, then he should do it in a manly fashion and take some responsibility for his decision.

we can't afford a trillon dollar military budget every year
vector Wrote:we can't afford a trillon dollar military budget every year
We can't afford a president who has no respect for the law. This president has submitted four straight budget deficits that have each exceeded $1 trillion. During his administration, a record number of Americans have joined the ranks of the "disabled" and more Americans are using food stamps than ever.

Any thoughts on the Obama administration encouraging defense contractors to violate federal law?
vector Wrote:we can't afford a trillon dollar military budget every year

Gee that's profound. I hope our enemies go along with our new defense strategy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama's attempts to get defense contracting companies to ignore the WARN law is just the latest outrageous act by our outlaw president's effort to get a second term despite his miserable record.

The only laws this administration will support, are laws they can use to get around the laws, that are preventing them from running over the law.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]